+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO CAMiller/Frickley - fixture issue.

FAO CAMiller/Frickley - fixture issue.

As pointed out by Reefdc79 on the Prediction thread, the 2 Conference fixtures are actually next week.

Unsure what to do?!

re: FAO CAMiller/Frickley - fixture issue.

Quote Originally Posted by curly9
    As pointed out by Reefdc79 on the Prediction thread, the 2 Conference fixtures are actually next week.

Unsure what to do?!
    Those two fixtures will have to be voided and we'll just go with 8 predictions this week. In addition I'll be docking something from Frickley's Christmas bonus and giving him his annual thrashing with a wet copy of Moulin Rouge as a punishment

Oh dear, I've just replied to Reef on the other thread about this (sorry, I didn't see this one!).

Yes, it looks like all the Conference teams are involved in the F.A.Trophy tomorrow! :/

Quote Originally Posted by NeztheMiller
    Oh dear, I've just replied to Reef on the other thread about this (sorry, I didn't see this one!).

Yes, it looks like all the Conference teams are involved in the F.A.Trophy tomorrow! :/
    Can we please have 12 fixtures next week then, some of us have to play every week now!?

Might I suggest Brin takes over again ...this never happened on his watch...

Blame bbc sport and their shyte website !!

Sorry folks

Out of fairness can't you just score those two games as they stand when they're played and do an update as week 17a so that those that actually could be bothered tore dice that week aren't penalised with an 8 eight game week! Weekly winner and donkeys ears would have to be reviewed if affected!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuftydivot
    Out of fairness can't you just score those two games as they stand when they're played and do an update as week 17a so that those that actually could be bothered tore dice that week aren't penalised with an 8 eight game week! Weekly winner and donkeys ears would have to be reviewed if affected!
    I get your point Tufty but what would we do about those who didn't predict on those 2 when they knew of the error. Also, should I hold TFA to his 37-0 prediction that he put in there in jest (I think - never too sure with him because he's so bad ).

As I said in the write up, I would have awarded the 25/100 bonus points for getting all results/scores correct and with only 8 fixtures, in theory, the chances of someone doing that were greatly improved.

Best overall solution is to give Frickley a kicking next time you see him and remind him how to read the BBC Website (i.e. look at the date on the fixtures ).