+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: First event seperate

First event seperate

My girls 3 youngest girls ate dancing tonight for the end if year break up and its the first event I have been too at the same time as my wife apart.

What is the protocal?

re: First event seperate

Not sure there's any protocol as such, is there ?, but you're there first and foremost for the girls, so I guess with your wife it's all about being civil at all times, be nice, smile, listen and leave, whilst making your kids feel great at all times.

Hope it goes OK.

Protocol chosen for me.

The kids were great, the night was very well done.

So protocol from a bitter women, is sit apart, and only talk when the girls are around.

women are soooo odd.

Women aren't odd bro - it just takes a mind that is more sophisticated than any man possesses to be able to understand us.

Seriously, I'm glad the girls did well and you had a good night in the end.

I've only just seen this (having serious board reading/posting issues again - 5 times to post FL update last night)), but I would have said the same as Nuc - it's the girl's night, so all smiles and pleasantries, and ideally, if you were both feeling up to it, sitting together, but as you say, the decision was made for you.

Early days, bro - hopefully things will thaw a little with time and get easier ...

Sounds like a proud Dad night for you.

a proud year Winnie.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)