+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thought`s on Match

Thought`s on Match

Can`t see the point of bringing on 2 sub`s 9 and 3 1/2 min`s from time.
    Showed a bit more fire power with Uche and Ajose in the team,but still not scoring enough,hope the goal`s come soon before(if) we locs our loans.
    Toot`s not in the team,or bench????

re: Thought`s on Match

Quote Originally Posted by NEVTHEDEV
    Can`t see the point of bringing on 2 sub`s 9 and 3 1/2 min`s from time.
    Showed a bit more fire power with Uche and Ajose in the team,but still not scoring enough,hope the goal`s come soon before(if) we locs our loans.
    Toot`s not in the team,or bench????
    Poor old Tootle was ill again it said on RS. Really feel sorry for the guy. I think that as captain he has taken the present malaise of Crewe Alex (sitting rock bottom of L1) personally and it has effected him badly. With hindsight, perhaps Toots should have not been handed the armband in the first place. This responsibility has had an averse effect on others and this could be the case with this young man.

Is it any coincidence that we have been poorer at the back since Ray returned? Will SD make a change at the back for the next game or risk going against good teams with the same back 3?

I know we have some tight games ahead,but Bristol could only manage a goal 3 min`s from time against Crawley.
    Oldham got beat today,4-0 by Yeovil
    And Preston are Crewe`s bogey team.
    So don`t despair,carry on regardless.

It is no coincidence that the defence is weaker again now Ray has returned - i don't rate him he makes mistake after mistake and is not improving

If i were Tate id ask to go back to Swansea - it is embarrassing that he can't get in the team ahead of Ray - Tate added experience