+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beware all Reading fans..

Beware all Reading fans..

The wrath of Bad Apple awaits you.

Poor old Nige.

re: Beware all Reading fans..

Ah yes. Saddo. Surprised he hasn't been back after our recent games. :/

I was sorry but not surprised to see that Nigel was sacked. Reading have not been performing recently and the thumping at Birmingham was the last straw.
    Comes across as a genuine good guy. Unfortunately in the harsh world of sport, and football in particular, good guys often come second. He did brilliantly for us and in my opinion got a raw deal from Cortese, although history may have proven the decision correct.
    If he wants another job in football, I hope he gets it. Good luck Nige.

If there can be such a thing as a good time to leave then several weeks before the transfer window opens might be it. Would think he can push the right team on for promotion from the Championship (or maybe keeping QPR up )

I reckon he'll have to go down a peg or two and then work his way back up.

As long as if it's not the charity thieves,then I wish him luck wherever he ends up next.

Always got a soft spot for Nige after what he did for us. An absolute Saints legend.

I too hope he bounces back quickly and gets himself another job. It won't be down the road though, he's miles out of their league. They couldn't afford him for a week.

I could see him emerging somewhere like Brighton, especially if their poor form continues.