+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't care...

Don't care...

if beating Chelsea tonight will mean being in the semi-finals of the cup or beating Norwich on Saturday may mean a return to the top of the Championship.

What is important is beating Chelsea and or Norwich will mean we won't hear from Rattea and Stevie whatever will climb back in his hole.

re: Don't care...

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE
    if beating Chelsea tonight will mean being in the semi-finals of the cup or beating Norwich on Saturday may mean a return to the top of the Championship.

What is important is beating Chelsea and or Norwich will mean we won't hear from Rattea and Stevie whatever will climb back in his hole.

But then we'd be deprived of the immense fun that their posts generate, you need a few jokers in the pack to keep the board active and IF you aren't amused at the rodents ramblings, there is no compunction to read or respond to the post!

About the only thing that annoys me is when our redog "friends" have their internecine spats on here because one or or other is banned rom their own board - banter and discussion i can take, but when it turns into a pettys quabble between them with no relevance to Derby IMO the Mods should remove or close the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE

That's where you are completely and utterly wrong. The main point is to make what you see as an outrageous statement at a time when you lot are all feeling comfortable ... Like about 8 games ago!

Beating Norwich won't mean is going top btw!

But if we lose to Norwich that will be six defeats in 10 games ... Time to worry even if people won't admit I was right when I stuck my neck out

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea

That's where you are completely and utterly wrong. The main point is to make what you see as an outrageous statement at a time when you lot are all feeling comfortable ... Like about 8 games ago!

But if we lose to Norwich that will be six defeats in 10 games ... Time to worry even if people won't admit I was right when I stuck my neck out [/quote]

Our actual results or quality of play will make no difference to what you say. You will still keep your 'no improvement' stance regardless since it is not based on any objective facts - rather it is based on h

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea

But if we lose to Norwich that will be six defeats in 10 games ... Time to worry even if people won't admit I was right when I stuck my neck out [/quote]

Ah Rat predictable as usual, one might almost think you wanted Derby to fail this season, then you could bask in the "kudos" of having predicted the failure.. but then no true Derby supporter would do that woul

Rattea. Can you please explain how beating Norwich won't make us go top btw? Last time I looked it was 3 points for a win, thus 2 clear at the top no??

Well we didn't lose and came with a couple of minutes of beating them, probably would but for a blind ref (though a draw was a fair result).

Still the wise old sage will pop up somewhere on this board and say "I told you so, we are doomed doomed I say"

You couldn't make it up, but he manages to!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)