+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Meltdown?

Meltdown?

Yes, we are in a meltdown. 5 defeats on the spin, a 6th will follow on Saturday b Everton without Morgan and Wanyama. One shot on target v league 1 opposition is fu*king shameful!!

Totally f*cked off with that. The wheels are well and truly off, nothing to do with luck. Something is deeply wrong.

re: Meltdown?

Someone, the other day, suggested that Saints had become complacent, and I argued against it.

I've changed my mind, after tonight's performance.
    The lack of professionalism, throughout the team, and the lack of urgency, shouted out that the players thought they just needed to turn up, to win.

The needless yellow cards, putting Wanyama and Schneiderlin out of the Everton match, just echoed the above.

re: Meltdown?

Wasn't that concerned by the three games where I thought only the second half against City was poor but Burnley and tonight are a massive blip. All teams have a bad spell. Good job we had that start. Now we will see who really wants to step up. COYS