+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spurs vs Burnley

Spurs vs Burnley

Early team news.

"Mauricio Pochettino reports that the first team squad has a clean bill of health ahead of tomorrow’s (Saturday, December 20, 3pm) Premier League clash against Burnley at the Lane.
    Ben Davies, Ryan Mason and Kyle Walker come back into the squad after being rested for our Capital One Cup victory over Newcastle on Wednesday night.
    As Mauricio explained, his only problem now is selecting the 18 players to face Burnley!
    “The most difficult job now is to pick the 18 players, that’s my job, but I’m happy because everyone is fully fit and available for selection,” he said after training on Friday."

COYS

re: Spurs vs Burnley

Excellent match thread once again . A really good insight into the game , least it saves me having to watch the highlights .

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06
    Excellent match thread once again . A really good insight into the game , least it saves me having to watch the highlights .
    Your more than welcome to try elsewhere Micky

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    Your more than welcome to try elsewhere Micky[/quote]

Wow , you really are blind when it comes to reading and writing aint you SSY . How does "Sir Hammerwell" , sound anything like Micky ?

I can only assume that you have Micky on the brain ,as well as some naked photoshop pics under your bed of him . I'll be sure to let him know just how much you miss him . I'm sure he will be flattered with your obsession of him ...

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06
    Your more than welcome to try elsewhere Micky[/quote]

Wow , you really are blind when it comes to reading and writing aint you SSY . How does "Sir Hammerwell" , sound anything like Micky ?

I can only assume that you have Micky on the brain ,as well as some naked photoshop pics under your bed of him . I'll be sure to let him know just how much you miss him . I'm sure he will be flattered with your oxbsession of him ...[/quote]

So you do know him then ?.

Thought we did alright yesterday and enjoyed the game it was a bit more like the tottenham I know and love. Perhaps disappointing that we didn't score more goals because we deserved more. Also hats off to burnley who were courageous through out

Yet again a 2-1 scoreline. Yes it was a win but can we please start finishing teams off?

COYS

A win is a win Meat!

The way we're playing you can't get too choosey!!

The season has been poor but we're ahead of the Poo and still in contention for a CL place.

Could be alot worse and we're going to Wembley!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)