+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Brighton Match Thread

Wolves v Brighton Match Thread

Team News

Wolves

Nouha Dicko (hamstring) and Ehthan Ebanks-Landell (hamstring) are both closing in on a return to full fitness and are likely to make today's matchday squad.

Scott Golbourne will not feature against the Seagulls as he recovers from the injury that has kept him out of action for a number of weeks.

Matt Doherty will serve the second of his three-match ban he received for the red card against AFC Bournemouth.

Aaron McCarey (back) remains a long-term exclusion as the goalkeeper recovers from surgery on a back problem.

Brighton & Hove Albion

Gordon Greer (knee) and Sam Baldock (thigh) will both face late fitness tests ahead of Saturday's trip to Molineux.

Kazenga LuaLua (knee), and midfield duo Dale Stephens (ankle) and Andrew Crofts (cruciate) will not be available to face Wolves due to more long-term injuries.

Hopefully Wolves can now push on after the win at Sheffield Wednesday last weekend - [url=http://tinyurl.com/kxz68zx]view ex

re: Wolves v Brighton Match Thread

It's going to be interesting as to what team KJ puts out,hopefully if not too many injury problems, not too much tinkering would be nice to see. Then if not working use subs earlier rather than last minute.

I can't see any reason for Jackett to change the starting line up, yes Clarke came on and scored the winner last week but maybe as an impact sub only.

I would be loath to use Dicho today with the busy Christmas programme coming up, a few extra days may help to get him fit and well for tougher games.

Starting XI: Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Stearman, Hause; Henry, McDonald, Edwards, Sako; van La Parra, Graham

Subs: Kuszczak, Clarke, Evans, Rowe, Price, Ebanks-Landell, Dicko.

EEL and Dicko on the bench. Starting lineup unchanged from last match. If we go up, I don't expect Dicko to be used. Better to just rest him for when we will need him in the upcoming match crunch.

For them that needs it looks like this stream is going to work.

Come on Mi Babbies!! - view external link

I see our "old mate" Greg Halford starts for BHA. I seem to recall that the last time he played against us, he managed to get Stears sent off. Could be trouble ahead ...

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF

Come on Mi Babbies!!
    Are you sure that's right Woody. Doesn't look like the Mol to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

Come on Mi Babbies!!
    Are you sure that's right Woody. Doesn't look like the Mol to me?[/quote]

Something is certainly screwed aint it mate! The Cossack dance music has got me worried.

Any alternatives?

Let's hope it's a Merry Xmas for us all, starting with a good win today...COYW !!!

Not a very merry start...10 min and we are 0-1 down

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)