+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everton game

Everton game

If ever there was justice it's got to be scoring from the corner after the Ref, who shall we say has been bloody useless, denied a stonewall penalty. COYS.

re: Everton game

Impressed with Reed and now Pelle is back amongst the goals 2-0 COYS

3-0 Back to winning ways

... and yet more from our academy making their way through.

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    ... and yet more from our academy making their way through.
    They all played well but Harrison Reed was outstanding. What a great prospect he is.

Great reaction to the Sheffield United dross, excellent result.

I'm guessing we won't be seeing Semenmongmead or Jism on here after that

Just back from the game. Well that's made my Christmas a lot brighter. A great performance, pride, passion and pace. Everything that Tuesday night wasn't.

Harry Reed was a revelation in midfield and in my opinion man of the match. Also a fantastic save from Fraser at a very important time. Having Pelle back with Long to run the channels off him also made a difference.

If nothing else it should do the confidence in the dressing room a power of good and give those who were dropped/suspended something to think about.

Spent and interesting hour on the train home with a load of Everton fans - mostly pixxed but a couple who were half sober and had a good chat about all things football. Just as it should be - opposing fans getting on and seeing each others point of view!!

Happy Saint me

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Wayman
    Just as it should be - opposing fans getting on and seeing each others point of view!!
    If only

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    Just as it should be - opposing fans getting on and seeing each others point of view!!
    If only [/quote]

Obvious exceptions (and not just our 2 clubs) but things are a lot better than years ago. Enjoyed similar journeys myself previously.

Wonder what their views are on their manager? Some of the things I've heard in the media would have me believe the fans are split??

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    If only [/quote]

Obvious exceptions (and not just our 2 clubs)
    but things are a lot better than years ago. Enjoyed similar journeys myself previously.

Wonder what their views are on their manager? Some of the things I've heard in the media would have me believe the fans are split??[/quote]

Funnily enough Proc I asked the same question. As you say they are split, but taking a straw poll from the train journey I would say that the majority were disenchanted and would like a change. I think Martinez is a bright intelligent manager who likes to play good football and they should be careful what they wish for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast