+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ipswich game

Ipswich game

New here so firstly hello all

me and my son both have season tickets ( first season)
    how do we go about getting the ipswich tickets, can we get them at the st marys stadium?

cheers all

re: Ipswich game

Quote Originally Posted by matty198111

how do we go about getting the ipswich tickets, can we get them at the st marys stadium?

cheers all
    Welcome Matt, ( are you MLT ?)

I am assuming you are Saints so it will be no problem as you have season tickets, so you will have first shout, and will be able to get one extra per season ticket holder.(although i think that might have doubled now).
    Either at the ground or online Mate.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles

cheers all
    Welcome Matt, ( are you MLT ?)

I am assuming you are Saints so it will be no problem as you have season tickets, so you will have first shout, and will be able to get one extra per season ticket holder.(although i think that might have doubled now).
    Either at the ground or online Mate.

Good luck.[/quote]

Hi mate

Sorry what mlt.
    and yes mate were saints.
    well up until my nipper started playing and watching football I was leeds (30 years lol ) but going to saints with my 6 year old has converted me

Mat

Got mine on general sale last Friday so you should have no problems with season tickets, hopefully.

Tickets prices are very reasonable so you should be able to choose other seats if you fancy a change.

Quote Originally Posted by matty198111

Hi mate

Sorry what mlt.
    Mat Le Tissier.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles

Hi mate

Sorry what mlt.
    Mat Le Tissier. [/quote]

Oh lol
    no unfortunately. But I am fortunate enough to have met him, even been to his house a couple times to do some work.
    Really nice fella he is.

Actually in my job I've had the fortune of meeting several present and ex saints players.
    One of the nicest blokes I've ever met is franny

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    Got mine on general sale last Friday so you should have no problems with season tickets, hopefully.

Tickets prices are very reasonable so you should be able to choose other seats if you fancy a change.
    Cheers mate
    will pop down tomorrow if they are open.

May have a change of scenery. We're in the family stand so will try some where else