+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lower Bridgford pics vs Leeds

Lower Bridgford pics vs Leeds

Thanks to all those involved or who`ve supported us so far:

re: Lower Bridgford pics vs Leeds

Some good new ones Steve. Well impressed with your Garibaldi one. Dare I ask how much that was?

I'll try to get the Robin Hood one over Xmas.

£30 for the Garibaldi from Eco

Got another the same in a different material coming from Ultrashop which was £20.

They messed up our order so haven`t received about another 8 flags and had to get Eco to do the Garibaldi at last minute. Guy lives in West Bridgford so was perfect.

Went down well with people and had a few having their pictures taken with it and their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianRiceandPeas
    £30 for the Garibaldi from Eco

Got another the same in a different material coming from Ultrashop which was £20.

They messed up our order so haven`t received about another 8 flags and had to get Eco to do the Garibaldi at last minute. Guy lives in West Bridgford so was perfect.

Went down well with people and had a few having their pictures taken with it and their kids.
    I'm not surprised, it is very good detail

A good Robin Hood one would be a great addition though. I`m definitely not buying anymore though haha

The best thing from all this campaign is the community feel it`s brought. It`s not a section just for 'lads' who want to be close to the away fans. You`ve got families , olD Trent Enders , day trippers and people swapping tickets from their long held seats in other areas just to get involved.

Daft as it sounds it felt good yesterday seeing a dad ask for his photo with the Garibaldi flag and hearing him explain who he is and why he`s important to NFFC.

Kids going now don`t get the old Trent End terracing education a lot of us once had. They don`t even get to sit with our kids really unless in the junior reds area. Now we`ve got the stewards organising kids into their own LB rows near the front and they get to make new friends

Quote Originally Posted by BrianRiceandPeas
    A good Robin Hood one would be a great addition though. I`m definitely not buying anymore though haha

The best thing from all this campaign is the community feel it`s brought. It`s not a section just for 'lads' who want to be close to the away fans. You`ve got families , olD Trent Enders , day trippers and people swapping tickets from their long held seats in other areas just to get involved.

Daft as it sounds it felt good yesterday seeing a dad ask for his photo with the Garibaldi flag and hearing him explain who he is and why he`s important to NFFC.

Kids going now don`t get the old Trent End terracing education a lot of us once had. They don`t even get to sit with our kids really unless in the junior reds area. Now we`ve got the stewards organising kids into their own LB rows near the front and they get to make new friends
    Absolutely spot on Steve. I think back to my childhood, with the Wembley visits and everyone s

They are impressive, I keep showing my wife them and she is clearly not interested but who cares what she thinks, i love them and soon you will have a Es*** version real soon can't wait that eco place have already got my picture and will call them after Christmas to get mine made up,

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    They are impressive, I keep showing my wife them and she is clearly not interested but who cares what she thinks, i love them and soon you will have a Es*** version real soon can't wait that eco place have already got my picture and will call them after Christmas to get mine made up,
    What a miserable cow. You show her pictures of where you work and what you do to have fun and she doesn't care?

You have the patience of a Saint Andy lol

I will get my own back i'm having bed covers made using my design, i can't wait to see her face, probably looks like she is suffering on a lemon

AngryRam owned once again by Derby`s finest. You can`t beat the old school:

RatteaUser is Offline Posts: 20,161Liked: 93 times in 77 postsJoined: January 2006Site ModeratorHall of Fame8 year member

Posted 21 Dec 2014 23:31

re: What's Happened To The Old Chants?
    What's he actually done with the South stand. Got a load of cheap seats and displaced a lot of longer serving fans many of which I know don't really bother now. The atmosphere hasn't improved but as quite a few have said the away fans seem more together and heard

I think the problem these days is the small groups are to busy trying to be clever and make up songs used for a few games and forgotten all the traditional ones or regular ones.

Plus as we discussed on another thread British football grounds aren't a shadow of what they used to be and almost atmosphere less these days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast