+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dempsey and Football

Dempsey and Football

Had a full 90 with a camera on Dempsey today at Morecambe, have re-run the 90 and I believe the boy is more suited to the Rugby League game, he was reacting to fans whilst taking a corner, not what you do in football. He had one decent chance and waited to long you need to be sharp in these games and bury the chances. I hear Wigan are chasing his signature again and been in touch with his parents last week with a deal for him. I think looking close at his game he should play out his contract and sign with the oval ball game.

re: Dempsey and Football

Jay, you really need to get out more; go to the pub, chat with mates, find a girlfriend.

Have you not got a good word to say about anyone or anything? It's all negative with you. Moan, moan ****ing moan.

Griff or Gruff whatever your call sign, please refrain from using the Foul Language this is a football forum. Let me tell you I know football and particularly Carlisle football. Gruff as for mates and alcohol they both let you down so for me I tend to keep away from them.

STILL DEMPSEY FOR WIGAN WARRIORS

If I sometimes swear Jay, it's for emphasis, not just for the sake of it, so I'll just keep on swearing less than folk do on the terraces. If you're trying to separate swearing from football I doubt you've ever been to a game. Please refrain from constant doughnuttery, unless you're a baker.

Gruff, there are many ways to put emphasis on what you say. Anyway let me assure you I have been to many a Carlisle game Past, present and FUTURE, yes gruff I have a crystal Ball, it tells me many things and guides me through this life we lead. I will be at the game tomorrow Gruff I will travel, buy my ticket and a overpriced Pie of Mr Jenkins mabye enjoy the game or mabye not, travel home and write some stuff and mabye get on the electric telefunkel to a colleague. Gruff I will be at the ticket office around 2.30 with an orange baseball cap if you fancy to greet me.

I'll be hanging around outside the main stand waiting to gan in the paddock from twenty to three with me soon-to-be son in law. If I happen to spot someone wearing the aforementioned (and frankly questionable) headwear I may well yell "Oi, Jay". I'll be the old git in the brown coat.

Gruff
    Does your soon to be son in law want a session with the crystal ball ? Just to make sure he is doing the right thing Marra.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1
    I have been to many a Carlisle game Past, present and FUTURE.
    Which of these is Jay?

QUARK...Jon Pertwee was the boy for me. Anyway Quark my crystal ball is very accurate one you would not like to mock. I am The Uri Geller of the Blues the one who could revive fortunes and League position with my football knowledge and unique skills.. Do not mock the crystals (it would not be wise) in your case Quark you should stop eating the Sandy Gravel

Why would anyone choose to speak to someone wearing an orange baseball cap?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)