+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palace sack Warnock

Palace sack Warnock

Crystal Palace have sacked Neil Warnock I just hope they don't come after Mick and TC that's the trouble with having a good manager there is always a chance another clue will come in for them

re: Palace sack Warnock

Mick was saying on local radio yesterday that there were clubs eyeing Murphy and he said why would he want to sell the club's best asset, BUT if someone came in with bonkers money it would be out of his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    Mick was saying on local radio yesterday that there were clubs eyeing Murphy and he said why would he want to sell the club's best asset, BUT if someone came in with bonkers money it would be out of his hands.
    I don't think Murphy would want to go but if we got say 3 Million it would be a great deal for a 31 year old but it could also see us not getting promoted then what good is the money

Exactly, let's go for gold this time and hope that ME can see, which he should do if he is a shrewd businessman, that the riches lie in the Prem.

I think Pearce could be the next manager to get the sack Forest were top of the league at one stage and at half time are three down at home

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)