+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2015 election fun time

2015 election fun time

Well, soon be the run in.
    I think this election is going to be explosive. The so called big two are ducking and diving. Changing colours like a chameleon.

Romans, remember what I said about Scotland with regards to the Labour party.

Well now, look at the latest opinions.

Analyse that all you want. Politics will be fractured to it's core. No more lies/deceit/hidden agendas/patronising.

Get the kettle on.

re: 2015 election fun time

43 seats to SNP only confirms the argument that Ed Milliband will be come PM by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    43 seats to SNP only confirms the argument that Ed Milliband will be come PM by default.
    If those predictions come true you will probably be right, but opinion polls mean diddly squat at present.
    As our dear old Harrold said--''A week is a long time in politics''.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    If those predictions come true you will probably be right, but opinion polls mean diddly squat at present.
    As our dear old Harrold said--''A week is a long time in politics''.[/quote]

Not sure how you come to that. I'd have my nuts on the line that the SNP will have a lot more than that prediction survey. My Jock relatives are adamant.
    Sine the referendum, they trust nothing English. Whilst they have stayed in the Union, they want only Scottish national MP's. This was a Labour stronghold. Not anymore.
    So Romans I think you're wrong. The only way they'll be involved with Milliband is in a coalition. That would be one as bad if not worse than the Dims.
    Labour would get nothing done.

If the Tories are serious, they need Farage more than ever. That means a policy change.
    Do that, they'll sway more tha