+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spare ticket for today's game.

Spare ticket for today's game.

Anyone got one?

Long shot I know but my plans for today have fallen through and I'm now able to attend today's game.

Worth a punt!

re: Spare ticket for today's game.

Unlucky Pents.

Can we put you in the YES to expand St Mary's?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Anyone got one?

Long shot I know but my plans for today have fallen through and I'm now able to attend today's game.

Worth a punt!
    For two games in succession the seats to my left have been empty - I am beginning to wonder if I have personal hygiene problems. Although a couple of lads did take advantage and slide in the second half. When the occupants eventually show up I will have a word for future games - a couple of mid weeks coming up in February/March
    Pity, you missed a good one Pents, not to mention the Chapel in full cry waving their slippers in the air!

Given that demand outstrips available capacity on a regular basis this could be a way forward. An amnesty for anyone with a season ticket but can't attend so that fans who want to go, but can't due to the restricted capacity, can utilise their seat.
    For no additional fee of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Wayman
    Anyone got one?

Worth a punt!
    For two games in succession the seats to my left have been empty - I am beginning to wonder if I have personal hygiene problems. Although a couple of lads did take advantage and slide in the second half. When the occupants eventually show up I will have a word for future games - a couple of mid weeks coming up in February/March
    Pity, you missed a good one Pents, not to mention the Chapel in full cry waving their slippers in the air![/quote]

Shall be there on New Year's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Anyone got one?

Worth a punt!
    Pity, you missed a good one Pents, not to mention the Chapel in full cry waving their slippers in the air![/quote]

Shall be there on New Year's Day.[/quote]

Where are you sitting and are you going for a pre match sly one?

As I've got his ticket, probably easier if I answer this one..

Block 4 Itchen - and yes, the plan is to meet at the usual time and place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast