+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disgraceful

re: Disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    That ticket office has always been awful. I buy mine on line and have them posted. (couldn't get the season ticket, as I couldn't guarantee being available)> Kids in the office, that couldn't tell a ticket stubb, from stubbing their toe.

Seen Petrasso has gone back. Don't know much about him. Was he any good?
    Sounds familiar.

Yes, pretty good, lots of pace and quite tricky, but faded in and out of games like all wingers do...don't think we used him as well as we could have in recent weeks.

Our team is starting to look very different to the one which took us to 3rd in the table. Have to see what January brings...

If he isn't injured and wasn't recalled I'd have kept him though.

Laing too, but MacLaughlin you can have back chap. Started well but has completely lost it since the end of October, to be honest I don't think it's doing him any good staying with the fans on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan
    That ticket office has always been awful. I buy mine on line and have them posted. (couldn't get the season ticket, as I couldn't guarantee being available)> Kids in the office, that couldn't tell a ticket stubb, from stubbing their toe.

Seen Petrasso has gone back. Don't know much about him. Was he any good?
    Sounds familiar.

Yes, pretty good, lots of pace and quite tricky, but faded in and out of games like all wingers do...don't think we used him as well as we could have in recent weeks.

Our team is starting to look very different to the one which took us to 3rd in the table. Have to see what January brings...

If he isn't injured and wasn't recalled I'd have kept him though.

Laing too, but MacLaughlin you can have back chap. Started well but has completely lost it since the end of October, to be honest I don't think it's doing him any good staying with the fans

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Ok so we have an influx of sheep, quick question, who had the last laugh last season a ?
    January is approaching fast and i'm going to put my neck on the line again, we are going to shock you to the bone at the ipoop, you better pray our Reidy and Hobbsey ain't back sunshines.
    You tell 'em Es***, by the way keeping taking the tablets-lol[/quote]

Errrrrrrrm 61. How's your form going since Laing left the team?[/quote]

The difference is TT we have done far better than most could have hoped for after last season where as you after spending millions were looking to the promised land with your new messiah.
    Laing leaving isn't the problem now Mullins is fit again it is lack of creativity and strike power that is our problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    You know what you lot need... John Eustace.. Come and get him (please)!
    You will be world beaters in minutes.

On the Forest board and trying to sell one of our best players ???

He'd do better than Ince for them , that's for sure !

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    You know what you lot need... John Eustace.. Come and get him (please)!
    You will be world beaters in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Ok so we have an influx of sheep, quick question, who had the last laugh last season a ?
    January is approaching fast and i'm going to put my neck on the line again, we are going to shock you to the bone at the ipoop, you better pray our Reidy and Hobbsey ain't back sunshines.

Well it wasn't your lot for a start was it??? Or do you class watching us lose to a last minute goal in the Play Off final as the higlight of your season??

Must have been a crap season for you lot then!!!

By the way werent you supposed to be pissing the league this year??? Haven't seen your lot within spitting distance lately whats it like down there in midtable??

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale

Well it wasn't your lot for a start was it??? Or do you class watching us lose to a last minute goal in the Play Off final as the higlight of your season??

Must have been a crap season for you lot then!!!

By the way werent you supposed to be pissing the league this year??? Haven't seen your lot within spitting distance lately whats it like down there in midtable??[/quote] yes i laughed when I saw your players crying like babies at the end of the match I found it quite comical,but it certainly was not my highlight of the season as you indicated, there are better teams in this division than you so i will gl

Did anyone notice Forest are 9 points away from a play off place but only 8 points above Millwall in the drop zone at the moment?

It seems to be more of a relegation battle already than a promotion push.

Imagine spending all that Fawaz Wonga and still going down.

PEARCE OUT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Briscoe
    Did anyone notice Forest are 9 points away from a play off place but only 8 points above Millwall in the drop zone at the moment?

It seems to be more of a relegation battle already than a promotion push.

Imagine spending all that Fawaz Wonga and still going down.

PEARCE OUT!!!!
    Really??? Thanks for informing us.

Imagine your dad producing all that sperm and ending up with tosser like you.

I'm unable to go head to head and compete on fair terms in discussions about sperm with you, Romanis ... you'd know best ... i'm sure you've swallowed enough of the stuff to be a world expert ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast