+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done!

Well done!

It has to be said an excellent result against Chelsea which enhances an excellent season. I'd love to find fault in you but I can't. So from a jealous blue I hope everyone one here has a happy, peaceful, healthy and prosperous 2015. Raising a glass!

re: Well done!

Not the post I was expecting from thanets finest (PhD) but nonetheless a good post. All the best to you too Simon (personally, not football).

Quote Originally Posted by simondenmead
    It has to be said an excellent result against Chelsea which enhances an excellent season. I'd love to find fault in you but I can't. So from a jealous blue I hope everyone one here has a happy, peaceful, healthy and prosperous 2015. Raising a glass!
    Well said Simon. I am looking for the sting, but will give you credit that you actually mean it.
    All the best to you for 2015. And a decent point for your lads at Luton yesterday.

I wish you a happy new year Semen, I sincerely do, but your post is bullshyte, as soon as we drop points or lose a couple of games you'll be back on here with your usual shyte.

Is it sincere? Who knows? but I like the phrase 'jealous blue' . so that reason alone I wish you (but not your club) a happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    I wish you a happy new year Semen, I sincerely do, but your post is bullshyte, as soon as we drop points or lose a couple of games you'll be back on here with your usual shyte.
    Of course I will S.H.I.T.E for brains and you love it

Has someone hacked Simons account?

Post 6 suggests the sherry is wearing off.

I think it's a nailed on cert that semen dons a goatee.