+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So how do you revive a dying ForestMad board?

So how do you revive a dying ForestMad board?

Ban overaged little boys like me. Trust me - seen it happen before several years ago on the Stoke board. Takes a little time to stabilise but when it does it'll be pumping.

Also start a tipping comp. You'll reel them in.

Of course I have never heard of Facebook. No normal person uses Facebook right? Why they use forums of course.

re: So how do you revive a dying ForestMad board?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Briscoe
    Ban overaged little boys like me. Trust me - seen it happen before several years ago on the Stoke board. Takes a little time to stabilise but when it does it'll be pumping.

Also start a tipping comp. You'll reel them in.

Of course I have never heard of Facebook. No normal person uses Facebook right? Why they use forums of course.
    Eddy sweetheart, let me educate you. It's funny how folks keep going on about this board dying.
    They are all dying. Your board is in sharp decline. The carbooters go on about the same thing. Theirs used to have a whole page of new topics every day.
    Look back one year on your board Eddy and count up the posters not appearing anymore.

Why?
    Work it out-
    Adverts/ technical issues/ other forums/ facebook/twitter.

The other two Forest forums, LTLF, ***** are bigger than this one.
    Facebook- Has a Forest family page and a Lower Bridgford closed forums. These users all meet up at the matches and know each