+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2014 NFFM Forum Awards

2014 NFFM Forum Awards

As the year slips away, all that's left is to look back and honour those who've been here this past year - by indulging them with our very own sponsored/titled awards:

The Looney Fringe User of the Year Award

Trickytreereds

Aye, strange as it is, with all his Looney ideas on politics, women, society, justice, love and football, there's no doubt that TTR has been the most active user. He has in his own way done his best to keep the forum going and entertain us.

The Village People Village Idiot of the Year Award

Es***red52

A runaway winner, brushing aside all opposition like a sewage worker brushes aside turds!
    But truth be told, he's a harmless witty fella and a good man, husband and father.

The Johnnie Walker Still Going Strong Award

Zidazaga

Who said old blokes can't be nice, humorous and get along with everyone? ZZ is living proof that it can not only be done, but done with aplomb. A most deserved winner, although we'd caution him to stay off the

re: 2014 NFFM Forum Awards

There's still a few more:

The Edward Snowden Hansard Award

ElitePie

A most important award, rarely given and seldom annually. As the title suggests, this user must keep a log of thousands of past threads, comments and user activity, just like Hansard does in Parliament. Because winning an Internet argument is as important as winning an Olympic Gold Medal!
    After all no one comes to an Internet forum or even the web for entertainment. No as Shanks once said, 'It's more important than life and death.'

The Sir Elton John/David Furnish Couple of the Year Award

RedBasie/ElitePie

Awarded to the 2 users who display the most affection and dedication to each other. Their unhesitating love for each other transcends the whole network, not just here. You'll find them in remote forums with no connection to NFFM muttering sweet nothings and consoling each other, for every thread created here.
    We can but wish them all the best for 2015, and hope they have many more yea

You missed one-

The Russel Brand pointless drivel and spaced out award

JoePass/Soccerdope

A short and sweet award of verbal diarrhea and repetitive drug induced nonsense.
    A true gift of typing the most useless attempts at banter, whilst thinking you represent the people and not just the out of touch.
    A true award made of plastic, for a plastic nobody.

We've been able to get some reaction from relatives and friends of the award winners:

Mrs Es***red:

'Unfortunately my husband is unavailable for comment at this time, as he's in deep shiyte literally!
    But I'm sure he'll be thrilled at the being the Village Idiot. He's a good man, my husband. He listens to everything I say, what more can a woman ask for!

But hold on a second, what's these 2 other awards for and how come it involves a betting firm? Don't tell me he's been gambling again!!!? He's never got a prediction right since God knows when! And I've clearly told him not to, he claims that the bets he places are for his colleagues at work who can't get away to do it themselves. They always seem to be losing. If he's into it again, I swear I'll make him I'll get the rolling pin out, sit in a corner and he won't be having any *** for a very long time!
    Wait til' he gets home..

Mrs Zidazaga

We knew ZZ wouldn't be available, as he's deep into his afternoo

However we were lucky to get in touch with:

Mrs ElitePie

'Actually he's in, but he's extremely busy right now, trawling through all records of NFFM. You boys are really keeping him occupied. But I'm thankful, if not I'll never be able to get a word in! He's checks and files everything, even the Award thread!

It's a very huge honour for him. This is a big thing. He's the envy of all our neighbours! I hear the wives telling their husbands - look at that EP, he's doing serious and important work, not like you lounging around in retirement, playing bingo, watching TV repeats and surfing the Net for rubbish! I'm so proud. His work is bearing fruit. He's tried to tell the useless coppers, it's a serious crime to make nasty remarks on a moniker in a footy forum, they don't seem interested and refuse to investigate! The nerve!

But just they wait, I'll let you in on a secret - The next Parliament is almost certain to pass a new law - making such things illegal and moderators to follo

There are also leaks coming out from the Palace, that Her Majesty has been pleased to award EP a very high and personal honour, for his work on FM. A Knighthood of the Order of Bath is being bandied about!

The Moderators and members of NFFM are delighted in being able to play such ***** role in helping him achieve this high honour, by providing him material after material in his quest for Footymad forum glory.

After all what can be more important that filing away 'years of evidence' to be used to win an argument?