+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anger

anger

Most who know me know that I am generally a blind follower of our team, and optimistic about performances, here is a rant that will change that perception!
    Just home from Hamilton, don't know where to start with that embarrassing, pathetic, appalling, socking, frighting display from the team that I love.
    I stayed off the Don Revie last night on new years fkn eve just so that I could drive over to see those imposters today, I dragged my daughter away from her X box and the comfort of her onesie and bed room to sit in what seemed liked a stand without a roof, a flooded toilet, and a pie stall where there was a drain that landed bang on the top of your burnt stake pie just to watch those Jimmy Floyd Haselbanks disgrace the claret and amber jersey, disgrace is too lenient for that bunch of complete ass pieces.
    The worst of the season doesn't do it justice. No fight, ball watching, no tackle, unable to pass, on and on. the very least I expect is an apology and a sizeable donation to a loca

re: anger

Well said Andy ,Sunday could well be my last also don't mind getting beat but not in that manner

I am so glad to see someone with similar opinions to myself - they are wasters and a disgrace to the Motherwell jersey - probably the worst I have seen in my 40+ years following the mighty Well - and I have seen some poor teams in my time! There is no commitment to the cause - even from the long time players like Lasley and Hammell which was very disappointing. There are a number of contracts up in the summer - only the young players should be renewed as they have the potential - if given the chance. The rest - McManus, Neilsen, Vigurs, Lawson, Ainsworth are the worst offenders - are shameful signings made by a manager who has really left us in a terrible state - he will not be remembered fondly by me. I hope Mr. Barraclough has a good eye for a player, good contacts and mainly fresh ideas - he will need them all.

The Accies depend on harrying, hassling, jostling and chasing. We all know that; so what was our plan to combat / negate it? I couldn't see any. Add to that a regular failure to control the ball, make bread and butter passes etc, etc. and it's easy to see why we were thumped. That's 9 goals lost and none scored against a team which, brutally, will not be providing anyone for Gordon Strachan's squads anytime soon.

Totally agree with every comment that has been posted would love the opportunity to do a talk to the so called players just before the game on Sunday to let them see what true feeling and devotion to a club takes.
    I would never blame a player for lack of ability as long as they showed heart and desire for the team but today we had eleven empty jerseys.Right now I would be prepared to play the young players,just like Hearts did last season and yes we might end up getting relegated but least they would have gained valuable experience.Because at the present time we look doomed and we cant wait until the start of next season to start playing the youngsters if we have been relegated.

In times gone by I would have been raging after that today.
    I'm on a family holiday, and like others, stayed off the drink last night -- so I could make the 4hr drive to the Shire. While my liver has benefited, my wallet has not.

Angry ? No. I am enlightened.

I shook my head as I heard in the last year or so friend after friend detail why they'd had enough and that they wouldn't be back.
    My cousin, who many older fans will know from Bridgework/Muirhouse branch days, and I used to think bled claret and amber, has packed in the WS the Well Lotto and has bin'd 000's of pounds worth of kit n memorabilia after numerous months and months of rants at McCall, the Board, the WS, Flow's appointment, the amateurism within the Club, conditions in the East Stand, the players and other Well fans in denial.

Do you know what tho ? He has been absolutely bluddy RIGHT.
    I know it won't be easy, but I'll be doing something else on Sunday.

You'll be watching it on the telly!

As much as I wholly agree with the sentiment, I cannot see how boycotting and throwing out decades worth of memorabilia is going to make the worrying state of affairs at fir park any better.

Yesterday was a new low but there still has to be hope. If the fans give up, then we're no better than that shower of 5hite who disgraced the our proud colours yesterday!

I understand everyone's anger, but LESS money going into Motherwell, is the last thing we need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by well_doon_sooth
    You'll be watching it on the telly!

As much as I wholly agree with the sentiment, I cannot see how boycotting and throwing out decades worth of memorabilia is going to make the worrying state of affairs at fir park any better.

Yesterday was a new low but there still has to be hope. If the fans give up, then we're no better than that shower of 5hite who disgraced the our proud colours yesterday!
    Football is an entertainment business if they dont entertain how can they seriously expect non die hards to bother their @rse.

Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and admit things are not working as planned,and you have to get rid of the parts not functioning properly.I dont know how much we are paying McManus but he seems to blame everyone else for his mistakes and inept performances.Midfield players who cant tackle or trackback can sit out games until the season ends and discover what its like to be unemployed at the end of the season when their contracts are up and nobody wants them.We seem incapable of having a shot from outside the box,take a throw in or corner or free kick with a preplanned move. Ihave watched my club for over forty years enjoyed the highs and suffered the low times but yesterday was the worst I have ever seen for lack of effort and commitment. I just wish someone at the club would have the guts to make the players come out and speak about that performance and why they should get paid because under the trades descriptions act their was no footballers in Motherwell colours playing ye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)