+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anger

re: anger

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    You'll be watching it on the telly!

As much as I wholly agree with the sentiment, I cannot see how boycotting and throwing out decades worth of memorabilia is going to make the worrying state of affairs at fir park any better.

Yesterday was a new low but there still has to be hope. If the fans give up, then we're no better than that shower of 5hite who disgraced the our proud colours yesterday!
    Football is an entertainment business if they dont entertain how can they seriously expect non die hards to bother their @rse.[/quote]

Absolutely, it's always during dire times like these that any team loses it's non core support. But I was talking about the core support.

As someone who's whole livelihood is in collectivism, to walk away because times are bad, is cutting noses off and wholly damaging to the one thing that you want to see improvement to

Well said Andy, I drove my 5 year old boy up from Manchester for that shower of ****e.

It wont be my last game but I think my son is taking up tiddlywinks instead.

Quote Originally Posted by well_doon_sooth
    You'll be watching it on the telly!

As much as I wholly agree with the sentiment, I cannot see how boycotting and throwing out decades worth of memorabilia is going to make the worrying state of affairs at fir park any better.

Yesterday was a new low but there still has to be hope. If the fans give up, then we're no better than that shower of 5hite who disgraced the our proud colours yesterday!
    Football is an entertainment business if they dont entertain how can they seriously expect non die hards to bother their @rse.[/quote]

Absolutely, it's always during dire times like these that any team loses it's non core support. But I was talking about the core support.

As someone who's whole livelihood is in collectivism, to walk away because times are bad, is cutting noses off and wholly damaging to the one thing that you want to

'Since Leeanne left'? Are you having a laugh? It was under her stewardship that has left us with a run down stadium, rotten youth set up, losing cash left right and centre, no investment, dodgy bonus payments, no cash generation from within. The guys that are in just now have had 6 months, she had 3 and a half years. Every one of those years playing budgets were slashed, despite doing well on the park. Any decent asset was allowed to run down his contract or leave for the lowest possible amount. If folk want to blame McCall for the problems on the park that's up to them. But the big picture off it rests at her door, and she was well paid for her time as CEO. Wish 'Leeanne' had left after 6 months...

Quote Originally Posted by andyss1886
    'Since Leeanne left'? Are you having a laugh? It was under her stewardship that has left us with a run down stadium, rotten youth set up, losing cash left right and centre, no investment, dodgy bonus payments, no cash generation from within. The guys that are in just now have had 6 months, she had 3 and a half years. Every one of those years playing budgets were slashed, despite doing well on the park. Any decent asset was allowed to run down his contract or leave for the lowest possible amount. If folk want to blame McCall for the problems on the park that's up to them. But the big picture off it rests at her door, and she was well paid for her time as CEO. Wish 'Leeanne' had left after 6 months...
    Only Fools reply to what they think someone said, rather than what they actually said.

Just to remind you, this is what I actually said, "The Club is being run by people without the relevant qualifications on their CV - has been obv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)