+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What Can You Say...

What Can You Say...

What can you say about Burnley Football Club at the moment ?

At the start of the season I was disappointed with the Board for not spending more money, not throwing the kitchen sink at it but at least giving Dyche something to strengthen the squad.

All the excuse have been aired about inflated price's, Clubs giving Burnley marked players pay rises and all the rest, but I was still upset with the Board.

We had a great Championship season finishing second and got promoted to the promised land (rip off land).

A slow start in the Premiership until we started to click, and how we have.

We have commitment, belief, stamina and a never say die attitude which is second to none from our thread bare squad, all this puts your so called elite teams to shame.

Sean Dyche should be given a bonus in his salary straight away, with a bigger incentive by allowing him a better transfer kitty for the January transfer window.

Again I'm not saying bet the ranch, just put some true trust in Sean Dyche by

re: What Can You Say...

Well there's money there to spend, it's just a case of being able to get them over the line again.

We still need what we needed in the summer, centre half, centre midfielder and a forward.

I'm hoping that we can also make Keane a permanent or at least extend his loan.