+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arsenal Match Thread

re: Arsenal Match Thread

Davis is such a good player for us, never in the limelight but so important to how we play and he has a fantastic engine.

Great result yesterday. Wenger is so stale, he has to leave Arsenal, there comes a point when you become too comfortable, he's been at that point for a few years now.

Wenger out

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    Davis is such a good player for us, never in the limelight but so important to how we play and he has a fantastic engine.

Great result yesterday. Wenger is so stale, he has to leave Arsenal, there comes a point when you become too comfortable, he's been at that point for a few years now.

Wenger out
    Amen to that. Davis is the kind of player every good team needs. Can be taken for granted but we really miss him when he's not playing. The modern day Nicky Holmes - showing me age now.

I was following this on twitter in Hanoi airport on Thursday and we got on the plane just after we went 2-0 up. A mackem I met in the departure lounge showed me a text from a mate of his at home saying that Ar$e scored 3 goals in the last 5 minutes. He almost had me going but I wasn't having it, our defence had been too good lately. Fortunately he came over before take off and said he was just kidding and that's for the 8-0 a few months back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12