+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well that's two gone back

Well that's two gone back

Lawerence and Ledesma.

We need Taylor on pitch now

re: Well that's two gone back

Have we got permission to play Wooton, James, Taylor or Wordsworth in the FA Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller
    Have we got permission to play Wooton, James, Taylor or Wordsworth in the FA Cup?
    No mention of James or Wootton , I'm taking that as they can play unless they get recalled.

We won't be extending Wordsworth so don't think Evans will play him .

Taylor is on he transfer list so they won't be bothered if he plays I should imagine.

RUFC Official Twitter - Brindley and Richardson are fit to play...Bradley likely to be out for rest of the season (so I'm guessing he's played his last game in a Millers shirt)

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    No mention of James or Wootton , I'm taking that as they can play unless they get recalled.

We won't be extending Wordsworth so don't think Evans will play him .

Taylor is on he transfer list so they won't be bothered if he plays I should imagine.[/quote]

If ipswich are selling taylor it would be better for him not to be cup tied surely , if non of the loan players can play and the injuries we are going to be seriously depleted

Just checked previous a news item - says Reece James is on loan to us until 10th January (so MUFC must have known that would include FA Cup Round 3 fixture)

Evans has said that Wordsworth has gone back as well.

RUFC Official Twitter - Scott Loach has been recalled by the Millers (end of previous loan to Bury)...not sure if that means he is fit to play

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    Lawerence and Ledesma.

We need Taylor on pitch now

Fully agree...we need him on the pitch all the time...weve been in the bottom 2 divisions that long, some of our lot cant work it out..taylor may well be ball greedy..half the time hes too far in front brain wise..he waits for others making runs..no joy..so when he loses the ball, the moaners start..we're too predictable..especially when we lump it..ive seen the same boring pattern again and again..ball goes to pringle wide left, he cant beat a man, so its a pass back to whoevers playing left back, he then puts a beautiful floating cross into the goalkeepers hands...just what do they do in training ?