+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: charlton(away)predictions

charlton(away)predictions

The sad thing is win or lose I don't think either team is that bothered
    Nobody wants a replay though
    1-0 loss

re: charlton(away)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    The sad thing is win or lose I don't think either team is that bothered
    Nobody wants a replay though
    1-0 loss
    Just been in town robin and according to all the billboards outside the numerous newsagents I passed they all displayed that GBs thoughts on the game are that a good cup run would be a springboard for a top 6 push, read into that what you will we'll have a better idea when we see if he picks his strongest side available or at least what most of us would perceive as his strongest side.

Charlton 2-2 Rovers

Can feel it in my water

Charlton 1 Rovers 2 ..

I WIN ..I WIN..I WIN...

I couldn't find a stream. Was there one?
    It sounds like a good performance, but - yet again - a lot of missed chances.
    Interesting to see the lone-striker formation again. Although I prefer 4-4-2, we do seem to handle the alternative well. A sign of things to come after Rhodes' departure?

Good to see Paul Gallagher scoring twice for PNE.

It's ironic the one time Alf predicts us to win he not only gets it right he also gets the score right too
    Any chance you could predict us to win every week so we could show the big dogs what a proper derby is like?

A very good win ..especially with six changes ..so well done lads ! Must admit i was very dubious when i saw the team ,but sounded like we played well ont wireless.Conway sounded like he had a good game ..if he can keep his crosses out of the goalies reach (Boro being prime example) he could provide some serious ammo for our front one/two .

I wonder if any of the six (Taylor obviously springs to mind ) did enough to warrant a start v Wolves? Although i do think its worth not getting too carried away with the fact Charlton were again allegedely quite poor?

Howie,this is the first time Gary Bowyer has picked an(alledgedly)under-strength team and we have won.
    The League Cup scenarios against Carlisle and S****horpe might have put him off...but all credit to the lads sent out...a very good win with cracking performances from Taylor,Conway and Marshall.

GB has got this one right and deserves the result, people accuse him of dabbling with the squad but isn't that what management is all about.

Well done Alf, did you get a new crystal ball for crimbo ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)