+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pringle

Pringle

Been a great supporter of the lad over the last couple of seasons , but I felt he should have been subbed after about 20 mins. He just cant cut it at this level and his body language seems to suggest he knows it. He looked so frustrated with his own poor performance I felt for him. Glad when he was put out of his misery.

re: Pringle

Agree to a point. I reckon though he's lost interest. He's done ok in a few matches but today he looked lost at sea.

I was also shocked by Brindley. Someone who called into the radio said he had a good first half?? Jesus he didn't get near their player

Quote Originally Posted by Narrowboat09
    Been a great supporter of the lad over the last couple of seasons , but I felt he should have been subbed after about 20 mins. He just cant cut it at this level and his body language seems to suggest he knows it. He looked so frustrated with his own poor performance I felt for him. Glad when he was put out of his misery.

We would want a price for him, but he's useless
    at this level no matter what side he plays on. Nice guy though.

Cant agree hes lost interest. If he has he shouldnt be wearing a Millers shirt. Hes just out of his depth in the championship. It was plain to see today,

I agree. I can't see the point of playing him at the minute. He isn't even nuisance value.

Thing is with Ben, is when he has a good one , he thrives on the rightfull appreciation.
    If he gets a bit of stick, he gets a Cow on.
    Instead of ramming it down our throats.
    It's all part of growing up.

He's out of form atm, as are others. To call a player who's given his all for 2 seasons useless, and to basically want rid of is uncalled for imo.

No- one at the club can deliver a better quality ball than Ben, remember our first 2 goals against Preston in the ply off game at nys, quality is quality.

I reckon he will come good but he needs our support.

I've said on many occasions at the beginning of the season we should have got rid. He's a league one player. We should have cashed in when he had some value. He's losing value game by game now. Sad to say after all he's done but the truth is the truth

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev
    He's out of form atm, as are others. To call a player who's given his all for 2 seasons useless, and to basically want rid of is uncalled for imo.

No- one at the club can deliver a better quality ball than Ben, remember our first 2 goals against Preston in the ply off game at nys, quality is quality.

I reckon he will come good but he needs our support.
    Agree with you

From a guy who was brought to the club by a manager who didn't last.
    He thrived given the chance. He made many a Rotherham Fan dream that we had more players with his passion, with his desire, with his running and of course with his left foot.
    We Drooooooled at his committment even I spoke to him before the the Peterborough game at home last season where I complimented him on his continued form and I asked if he was happy at Rotherham now. He answered the simple thing that all players long to say because it's the thing they long to do. I'm happier because I'm playing and I'm happier at Rotherham because of that. He had made his point.

Since I don't know when Buckley maybe we have dreamed of a player of his ilk.

When will we ever understand that Ben Pringle has deserved his place in the team and probably in the Rotherham United Hall Of Fame.

Ben Pringle you are what my dad would call 'a player'