+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I'll say it

re: Well I'll say it

Quote Originally Posted by ellafella

Consider this though, should we get relegated do you honestly believe Fawaz will hang around?
    He must be doing his nut by now. He has backed managers since he has been here and for what exactly?

Maybe Fawaz is actually the problem. Change the "b" on "backed" for an "S". Cotterill, O'Driscoll? McCleish? McClaren saw the light and walked. Davies? Maybe you reap what you sow. Your club is a mess financially and has just embarrassed itself on the pitch. [/quote]
    Fawaz is the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by ellafella

Consider this though, should we get relegated do you honestly believe Fawaz will hang around?
    He must be doing his nut by now. He has backed managers since he has been here and for what exactly?

Maybe Fawaz is actually the problem. Change the "b" on "backed" for an "S". Cotterill, O'Driscoll? McCleish? McClaren saw the light and walked. Davies? Maybe you reap what you sow. Your club is a mess financially and has just embarrassed itself on the pitch. [/quote]
    Mcclaren saw the light?lol.he was housed out by the fans a quite rightly so after the **** players he bought in on massive wages and couldn't by a win.
    What does mcclaren actually do at derby?couldnt rush just cut the middle man (mcclaren) out and the simmo and the stat man do the job as it seems they do all the work anyway.

The post are reporting that he will be given more time to turn it round.i hope so.we won't get relegated so give him till the end of the season and if it doesn't work out then at least we won't be left wondering if the form continues with a new man in charge.

Psycho is a football legend and I think he should be given at least a full season. The only worry I have for you is you have one of the better squads in the Championship and if you can't get this side to win regularly then there is something not quite right somewhere. Do you have a lot of injuries at the moment or have you pretty much got a full strength squad?

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Psycho is a football legend and I think he should be given at least a full season. The only worry I have for you is you have one of the better squads in the Championship and if you can't get this side to win regularly then there is something not quite right somewhere. Do you have a lot of injuries at the moment or have you pretty much got a full strength squad?
    There's more to it than that - it's as if they can't be @rsed most of the time, almost as if they aren't bothered about impressing their gaffer or employer.

Pearce shouldn't need to teach the back five how to defend should he? It's ****ing easy! Tackle, watch the runners, mark up at set pieces and pass it out to someone in Red
    Did you see the second goal we conceded against Birmingham from the short corner? Boro's free header with no one on the line? Darlow time and time again giving the ball to someone who is marked. Lascelles clueless unless unless he has a babysitt

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    There's more to it than that - it's as if they can't be @rsed most of the time, almost as if they aren't bothered about impressing their gaffer or employer.

Pearce shouldn't need to teach the back five how to defend should he? It's ****ing easy! Tackle, watch the runners, mark up at set pieces and pass it out to someone in Red
    Did you see the second goal we conceded against Birmingham from the short corner? Boro's free header with no one on the line? Darlow time and time again giving the ball to someone who is marked. Lascel

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Bobby Charlton was also a legend - am I right in saying that he failed miserably with your club ? Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho were not great players - there is no link. Pearce was probably appointed with a big leg up from McGovern, another failed manager.

Fawaz has made 2 mistakes, sacking Cotterill and then sacking McClaren. I was ridiculed on here when I said that McClaren would succeed at Derby - oeverinflated egos in the dressing room never gave him a chance with us. Time to eat humble pie and beg Cotterill to come back and appoint SOD in the role that suits him best -

Sorry - Fawaz didn't sack McLaren , the fans did !! Make that one mistake sacking !!

Quote Originally Posted by hawthorne
    If a former England captain and stalwart, not to mention club legend can't motivate this bunch of players, who do you suggest can?
    We have an excellent squad that should be self motivating for Christ sake, have they no pride? The team we put out yesterday should have been good enough to get a result.
    Maybe Pearce could use some help, but we cannot afford, and must not keep changing managers at the rate we have.
    Like Matredog said above and i mentioned on here the other week, Psychotinkers with the starting 11and formation every game. His best way to turn it around is to go with what he thinks is his best 11 and stick with it for 5 or 6 games and if this dont work then he's in the ****. How many times does Mourinho change his team around and they play loads more games than us?

On to your point Hawthorne about the players motivation. It amazes me how they can't play for such a legend of the game, not just Forest. There was a turni

One or two posters keep saying Fawaz sacked the clown. Doughty was at the club then!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast