+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I'll say it

Well I'll say it

Even if no one else will.
    I say what I think and this is exactly what I think.

re: Well I'll say it

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Who would you bring in then?obviously he can't be in a job as we can't pay compo so where does that leave us?we can't keep changing things when they don't go right!we have been there done it and got the league 1 t shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Was it you that posted a link to something Patterson said about not being bothered any more?
    If what I've been told is correct the issues run deeper than Pearce and players (Lansbury, Lascelles to two more) 'not giving a toss'.

Oh, and chopping and changing managers has really worked since Clough retired hasn't it?

I think Pearce should be given a few more games in charge simply because of who he is and what he means to so many Forest fans ...you have key players returning from injuries and like you have mentioned the squad of players he has should be doing far better but for whatever reason they are not doing it for him, the club or the fans?(Has he lost the changing room)?
    If indeed you do sack him then who could replace Stuart and try and motivate and gel the players into a team?
    It will need a Big character, a Big Name manager to salvage your promotion bid. The question is simply, who is up to the task?
    It's over to you lads...who do you want?

Curbishley ???????

People talk about losing the dressing room but against brum and yesterday after half time we came out and tried to win the game.this makes me think that what ever he is doing at half time works,therefore he hasn't lost the dressing room.but then it's hard to give rollickings out before a game has started.
    Mancienne is now out for two weeks and fryatt could be back next week.

The harsh facts are that in a business, if it isn't performing someone gets the can.
    You cannot tell me, that anyone here isn't now worried as to how this is going?
    If this form continues, we will get relegated. That's not an opinion, it's hard fact by mathematics.
    It doesn't matter who I want. It isn't my money.
    It isn't the first time, we have had to change managers to steer a course away from the rocks.

Consider this though, should we get relegated do you honestly believe Fawaz will hang around?
    He must be doing his nut by now. He has backed managers since he has been here and for what exactly?
    When Doughty died, we was staring at an abyss. He saved us from that and we have believed in the club again.
    If he goes, then what?

SP always will be a hero down here, that will not change. If his time at the reins isn't working, then action needs taking now.
    League one is an absolute awful division and I never want to see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Curbishley ???????
    Has about the same win ratio overall as Pearce.

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]The harsh facts are that in a business, if it isn't performing someone gets the can.
    You cannot tell me, that anyone here isn't now worried as to how this is going?
    If this form continues, we will get relegated. That's not an opinion, it's hard fact by mathematics.
    It doesn't matter who I want. It isn't my money.
    It isn't the first time, we have had to change managers to steer a course away from the rocks.

Consider this though, should we get relegated do you honestly believe Fawaz will hang around?
    He must be doing his nut by now. He has backed managers since he has been here and for what exactly?
    When Doughty died, we was staring at an abyss. He saved us from that and we have believed in the club again.
    If he goes, then what?

SP always will be a hero down here, that will not change. If his time at the reins isn't working, then action needs taking now.
    League one is an absolute awful division and I never want to see it again.[/q

If I was Fawaz, I'd be begging Martin O'Neill to help, even if was only part time. Someone who knows how to get the best out of players.
    Fawaz himself said, MON, NW and SP were the choices for manager. He chose SP.
    If Martin still cares, then some spare effort would be a huge boost.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast