+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WALK NOW

re: WALK NOW

Ive said for years we should bring in Hoddle, to late now. Adkins, Warnock plenty of managers better than Pearce would love this job. We shouldnt be just looking in England though, I'd love a forgiegn manager who knows the modern game. Not a hoof ball merchant like SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Well, well, well.

and here is the final proof of how bad things are.
    Satans right hand doom monger is back,
    Did you miss me?

Quote Originally Posted by trentendscott
    Ive said for years we should bring in Hoddle, to late now. Adkins, Warnock plenty of managers better than Pearce would love this job. We shouldnt be just looking in England though, I'd love a forgiegn manager who knows the modern game. Not a hoof ball merchant like SP.
    Have you finished, "of mice and men" yet Scott?

Warnock?is that the same warnock that turned us down before Pearce took charge?who rubbished the owner?lol.you been in hibernation tes?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Warnock?is that the same warnock that turned us down before Pearce took charge?who rubbished the owner?lol.you been in hibernation tes?[/quote]

Not sure that's 100% correct POL. Fawaz himself said , he wanted 1 FROM MON/NW/SP. All 3 wanted the job. Obviously we don't know the terms and conditions on the table.
    Much as I hate Warnock, he gets the job done. At this moment in time, I'd happily take Kim Jong Un, if he can win games.

Ok great good to see you, new year new start a?
    As Gary Glitter said, its good to be back. Yeah a new start, shame Forest have started like last year ended

So what have I missed? whos mod?[/quote]

Welcome back Scotty.

Shall I remove Trickytreesreds as Mods and empower you?

ha ha yeah bring in Hoddle after all its like he has actually managed a club successfully at this level in recent years!!!

Maybe tree huggers, you could try sticking with your manager, well at least until we have thumped you again!!!

And to think you were aiming for the champions league not so long back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Warnock?is that the same warnock that turned us down before Pearce took charge?who rubbished the owner?lol.you been in hibernation tes?[/quote]

Not sure that's 100% correct POL. Fawaz himself said , he wanted 1 FROM MON/NW/SP. All 3 wanted the job. Obviously we don't know the terms and conditions on the table.
    Much as I hate Warnock, he gets the job done. At this moment in time, I'd happily take Kim Jong Un, if he can win games.[/quote]
    What job did he get done at palace before getting the boot.was it rubbish then when he said he didn't want it because of t

Hoddle hasnt managed anyone in years but he's still young and one of the most knowledgable English coaches there is.

Also I wanna be the footymad main mod as im the main man. Im a god too these boards.

You want Glenn Hoddle? Hello you've only been away a year or so, not a decade.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast