+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southport Meet

Southport Meet

Nice to meet Lazaat and a few fellow Rams pre-match on Sat.

Hope you enjoyed our tight bum time performance, and all the best for the rest of 14/15

re: Southport Meet

Hi Toggles, I hope our 2 Resident BOBs were on their best behaviour whilst in your company, which I'm sure they were

Lazaat has been very quiet since returning, its probably the shock of being amongst a much larger crowd than what he is used to at Swindon

It was good meeting you in the pub before the match Toggles. Altobelli is a Burnley fan, or at least i believe he was up until 1969 . The crowd was just over 20,000, not bad for match against non league opposition a week after Xmas? Derby deserved the win and had about 70% of the play but they did make hard work of it.

Myself and Rammy had a great curry afterwards and it was a really good day, hopefully i will see you again next time i pop down there?

Good to see you posting on here M8, you are more than welcome and we hope to see you on here again?

Nice to be Nice

Nice seeing you Toggles (Rowan). Hope to see you again soon in the Vic. Next time we might bring that old grumpy git, who is a London exiled Claret (Alto). It is about time he watched a decent team infront of a large crowd

Laz is now almost converted, just a few more games down at the iPro and he will soon be wearing his Rams shirt with pride.

Just beware, we have the odd invasion from our Lumberjack friends.

Larger crowd or not, Derby will always be our beating stick

All in the past. No more guaranteed 6 points from us

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    It was good meeting you in the pub before the match Toggles. Altobelli is a Burnley fan, or at least i believe he was up until 1969 . The crowd was just over 20,000, not bad for match against non league opposition a week after Xmas? Derby deserved the win and had about 70% of the play but they did make hard work of it.

Myself and Rammy had a great curry afterwards and it was a really good day, hopefully i will see you again next time i pop down there?

Good to see you posting on here M8, you are more than welcome and we hope to see you on here again?
    Aye, let us know next time you are up, and I'll join you for a scoop, should I be able to make the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    Nice seeing you Toggles (Rowan). Hope to see you again soon in the Vic. Next time we might bring that old grumpy git, who is a London exiled Claret (Alto). It is about time he watched a decent team infront of a large crowd

Laz is now almost converted, just a few more games down at the iPro and he will soon be wearing his Rams shirt with pride.

Just beware, we have the odd invasion from our Lumberjack friends.
    Cheers OTR (Never actually asked your, sorry!)

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Larger crowd or not, Derby will always be our beating stick
    That's always a consolation Alto..if we are relegated we are guarenteed six points from Derby.. can't see them being being promoted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast