+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New date for Bolton game at NYS

New date for Bolton game at NYS

Due to Bolton still in FA cup we will now play them on Tuesday 27th January 7:45 KO

re: New date for Bolton game at NYS

Washing my hair that night

likely to happen again with Derby to face Chesterfield or S****horpe in the fourth round - 14th Feb is fifth round day - so possibility the Derby game will also be shifted!!!

Two good Saturday games... hey ho

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    Due to Bolton still in FA cup we will now play them on Tuesday 27th January 7:45 KO
    As oposed to when?

Quote Originally Posted by djsld
    As oposed to when?[/quote]

Saturday 24 th January

Another reason for us to try and have a good cup run ourselves. I'm not saying we could have easily beaten Bournemouth but our FA Cup record for the last 20 odd years is terrible. The prize money in the FA Cup is decent and the more times we can play at NYS especially in FA Cup 4th and 5th round games the better.

On the positive side unless the wheels really come off at Derby they'll fill the away end at NYS midweek.

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by CrackersATM
    Another reason for us to try and have a good cup run ourselves. I'm not saying we could have easily beaten Bournemouth but our FA Cup record for the last 20 odd years is terrible. The prize money in the FA Cup is decent and the more times we can play at NYS especially in FA Cup 4th and 5th round games the better.

On the positive side unless the wheels really come off at Derby they'll fill the away end at NYS midweek.

UTM!
    Dont think the club were ever up for it tbh

As oposed to when?[/quote]

Saturday 24 th January [/quote]

Nice one. Cheers

UTM!
    Dont think the club were ever up for it tbh[/quote]

Thats the problem we probably weren't up for it against Bournemouth. Without having a go at SE one of the positives I saw when he came to us was the cup runs Crawley had been involved in. I would love to give Man United a game at Old Traffold for example. I think the last 2 times we made the 4th round was Newcastle United in 92/93 and Crewe Alexandra in 90/91. I went to both Newcastle games and Crewe away. I'l

Don't forget the new date