+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After Paris - Controversial View ?

After Paris - Controversial View ?

I was sent an e-mail recently (not my words) :

"Hard to argue with this : A German's View on Islam - worth reading. This is one of the best explanations of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist. A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come.’

re: After Paris - Controversial View ?

It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homo***uals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.’

‘The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.’

‘The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery ? Could it not be said that the maj

‘In Australia , and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem just to appease the pri****ged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation's shores.’

‘In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.’

‘As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts - the fanatics who threaten our way of life.’

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems t

Firstly, I'd just like to say how appalled I was to hear of the horrific attack in Paris yesterday. It's awful when any precious human life is taken in this way, but to target people such as cartoonists, who just want to make people smile, makes this already horrific event even sadder

Interesting post, Nuc. I think the author is right when he talks about people not speaking up. I think quite often in life, our apathy, or pre-occupation with other matters in our own little worlds, is the life blood to those with any kind of sinister agenda, as we wake up one morning to find that situations have escalated to an extent that is almost impossible to put the brakes on - whether this, the environment, or whatever ...

Having said that, I think in this particular situation, it takes a brave person or persons to be the tall poppies who do this. I suspect that grips on communities by certain groups as well as fear plays a huge part in maintaining silence. Furthermore, as always, th

Again the point about the Halal food labelling seems slightly off. I'm in the minority as a veggie, but I get, and welcome, vegetarian labelling that lets me know that something is okay for me to eat without having to trawl through a list of ingredients, and I've never heard anybody moan about that one ...

As for the comment about prayers in schools. I think there's a fine line between embracing all religions, and being too PC, which actually just causes resentment. If there are different rules for different faiths, then all it does is cause resentment. Not helpful to anybody ...

I think unfortunately and scarily we have reached that point where I'm not sure that what is happening is going to be terribly easy to halt ... Worrying times ...

I just want to say how dreadful these shootings are and how scary it is that these nutters are promising something special over here next.

The surface being water we can't always see what's happening beneath the waves. The french now have 10,000 troops mobilised on home soil.

Some of my colleague worked with the cartoonists that were murdered. The whole community is shocked. Cartoonists FFS!

The world is a very sad and dangerous place right now.

Firstly Nuc can i say how i spend most my time in the 'Chat Room' which i feel has become very stale of late, so my brain didn't know what hit it? Concise and insightful piece which really does bring many questions aswell as fears to the surface. Sadly many times in history the silent majority have been just that, to our shame the voice of reason and common sense really needs to be much louder before our world history takes on a path we shall regret.

Talk about controversy. The first issue since the killings was a portrait of Mohammed holding a sign saying Je suis Charlie.

What a statement!

They have now pissed off all of Islam just by putting a portrait of him. They are all inked up for war.

Some people should not be allowed to joke at all. If they are okay with jokes directed at someone else but get offended when they become the target. It's like the guy that played the chef on South Park. South Park makes fun of everyone. But, when they set their sights on Scientology he quit. At least he drew attention to the whole quarrel and bumped up the ratings. Hey, Al Qaeda did the same thing!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)