+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: [no subject]

[no subject]

What trash is being writen on this board.they must be retards with the trash people have put about Evans & rotherham united.Example why have we let money grabber revell leave.same with money grabber pringle.why a we letting them go.Der,they want more money simple.not bothered about RUFC.is not evans fault.
    I call them retards,because they are not Millers supporters.true ones back there team through thick and thin.alot of these suppose supporters,only come on this site to wind people up.you only see a lot of these writers come on here for a few weeks and than pow gone.for another year.I have read some threads this week,and see some of thes that i have seen when in div 2.yaer later,div 1,now championship.just look at post no,you could say that of me.but I like to read,and laugh at the gullible

re: [no subject]

Quick question...what you suppin?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Thought you'd never ask ...I'll have a carling please brin ...see ya next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller
    Thought you'd never ask ...I'll have a carling please brin ...see ya next Saturday [/quote]

thats the only way youll catch him villa

Quote Originally Posted by MadN3il
    What trash is being writen on this board.they must be retards with the trash people have put about Evans & rotherham united.Example why have we let money grabber revell leave.same with money grabber pringle.why a we letting them go.Der,they want more money simple.not bothered about RUFC.is not evans fault.
    I call them retards,because they are not Millers supporters.true ones back there team through thick and thin.alot of these suppose supporters,only come on this site to wind people up.you only see a lot of these writers come on here for a few weeks and than pow gone.for another year.I have read some threads this week,and see some of thes that i have seen when in div 2.yaer later,div 1,now championship.just look at post no,you could say that of me.but I like to read,and laugh at the gullible
    Wow mate. Looks like someone left you alone with the keyboard for too long.