+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Je Suis Charlie

Je Suis Charlie

Not all Islamists are extremists but this is wrong - view external link

re: Je Suis Charlie

tu n'es pas charlie parce que tu ne connais pas la valeur de la liberte d'expression.

tu supprimes les threads quand ils te conviennent pas.

espece de con.

So your is Charlie?

We do understand the meaning of "freedom of speech" Charlie and i think we respect that on here? I guess the reason gaz deleted your post was because it appears you where just looking for an argument with Alto and purposely trying to wind him up?

Im sorry you feel agrieved but you havent been banned so you can if you wish carry on posting but please try not to be so argumentative in future? Just a suggestion. PS actually i dont think your post was deleted, didnt gaz just lock the thread to put a stop to the petty squabbling?

Sorry I only speak and read English and I cannot be bothered to use translate if folk cannot be bothered to speak in their Mother tongue, so your reply Lawrie means nothing to me.

Your link does not shock me Gaz, the Saudi's don't worry about human rights and what the outside world thinks, America is its friend for obvious reasons, the same as Israel is, its a very sad world.

Is it French for...'yes I am disgusted at the murders and I realise why people are angry, but I can't express myself properly'

in english, in short, it means i've had a post deleted.

why?

it wasn't offensive.

you can't believe a bit in freedom of expression in the same way you can't be a bit pregnant.

ca ne marche pas. doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    So your is Charlie?

We do understand the meaning of "freedom of speech" Charlie and i think we respect that on here? I guess the reason gaz deleted your post was because it appears you where just looking for an argument with Alto and purposely trying to wind him up?

Im sorry you feel aggrieved but you havent been banned so you can if you wish carry on posting but please try not to be so argumentative in future? Just a suggestion. PS actually i dont think your post was deleted, didnt gaz just lock the thread to put a stop to the petty squabbling?
    Laz
    FBL commented on a thread in his obtusely usual fashion which inevitably was leading to nowhere AGAIN
    He chooses to write without true fact and uses tenuous links in peoples posts to try and appear clever or to score points over another.

If he wants to act out some vendetta against an individual I have suggested he takes it elsewhere

I have heard that people on other boards want

I think 'Bored-ell' if you showed a bit of remorse you wouldn't see your posts deleted.

have to say gaz's obsession with threads 'going nowhere' is odd.

threads meander. check out a busy board. no one agrees. nothing happens. they just go on until they're spent.

afraid to say it, but you're worse than claret tony.

that's a shocking indictment.

Quote Originally Posted by footy_le_bordel
    have to say gaz's obsession with threads 'going nowhere' is odd.

threads meander. check out a busy board. no one agrees. nothing happens. they just go on until they're spent.

afraid to say it, but you're worse than claret tony.

that's a shocking indictment.
    You are not worth the finger wear really IMO TBF

Freedom of speech is fine matey as long as you are not trying on purpose to deliberately get under the skin of another so stop being a silly moo - there's a good chap

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast