+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Effing Corals advert

Effing Corals advert

I don't mind adverts but when it jumps in front of you and you have to click to remove, and then it reappears, it is pushing it too far.

Millers B a n t e r might be quiet but beats this site hands down.

re: Effing Corals advert

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day
    I don't mind adverts but when it jumps in front of you and you have to click to remove, and then it reappears, it is pushing it too far.

Millers B a n t e r might be quiet but beats this site hands down.
    I,ve got AD-BLOCK and at the moment it is showing 23 ads stopped from appearing.

Was getting the same this morning, decided to clear my history and all seamed well. But as I was typing a ferkin Tescos one popped up. I have the *******er app installed on my ipad to prevent this shyte.
    Hate to suggest it as it may cause world war 3 but are MM preventing *******er from working again? If this isn't the case why has this type of thing as just started to happen?
    Does one one have any solutions that we can try on stop the annoying things?

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller
    Was getting the same this morning, decided to clear my history and all seamed well. But as I was typing a ferkin Tescos one popped up. I have the *******er app installed on my ipad to prevent this shyte.
    Hate to suggest it as it may cause world war 3 but are MM preventing *******er from working again? If this isn't the case why has this type of thing as just started to happen?
    I too have *******er and get no adverts but you have to realise the ads will still be running in the background.
    As long as your Security is fine no problems with virus related ads.
    Unless someone can suggest an alternative to MM to bring in revenue then the ads are here to stay.
    Annoying yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank
    I too have *******er and get no adverts but you have to realise the ads will still be running in the background.
    Unless someone can suggest an alternative to MM to bring in revenue then the ads are here to stay.
    Annoying yes![/quote

Are you using Pc or tablet as I getting the issues on my iPad. I don't mind the adds at the side or bottom of the screen it

Going slightly off topic, the blonde haired model in the coral adverts is Carly Baker the girlfriend of the late cricketer Tom Maynard, who was killed by a train whilst running away from the police..

I don't usua have problems on I-pad with pop ups but yes I got this today:/

Seems to have gone now though

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller
    Annoying yes![/quote

Are you using Pc or tablet as I getting the issues on my iPad. I do