+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ARE WE GOING TO RE DO THE VOTE?

re: ARE WE GOING TO RE DO THE VOTE?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Enough is enough

After 5 months ?
    Es***, it doesn't matter if we leave it another month. The facts are, we have won 2 games in 20 ????

Do you want stability in league one?

Wake up man.[/quote]

Both goals were scored today when our 'defenders' far outnumbered Wednesday players in the box. Who were those 2 dummies in the 'D' marking absolutely no one for their second? I keep harping about our clueless defence but they can't play football.

I can't believe the run your on, it's abysmal. I thought today you might get something as a bit of gee up for next weeks game. This loss just makes next weeks game the most pressurised game Pearce has been involved in as a manager.

Personally (as mentioned before) he should stay for a little while yet (I did say until the end of the season...but when you see the LDLLLL as a results record I even now think that all may be lost for Pearce. Should Fawaz act now, as if Forest do lose against Derby he does not deserve sacking in such a scenario - that is humiliation and mirrors what was done to Nigel Clough which was poor timing.

Local Derby...anything can happen, IF he's still in charge, he could get the win, then again he may not. It's a shame for the bloke. Of course, I hope you lose, but I don't want to see SP terminated in those circumstances. IMO if Fawaz is thinking that he will do it if Forest lose to Derby then he MUST remove SP from his position now. At least, if Forest did los

Is it me or is that dan petrescu sat next to sherwood?

anybody but keane please...pearce has to walk now after this surely

[quote="Ramstein"]I can't believe the run your on, it's abysmal. I thought today you might get something as a bit of gee up for next weeks game. This loss just makes next weeks game the most pressurised game Pearce has been involved in as a manager.

Personally (as mentioned before) he should stay for a little while yet (I did say until the end of the season...but when you see the LDLLLL as a results record I even now think that all may be lost for Pearce. Should Fawaz act now, as if Forest do lose against Derby he does not deserve sacking in such a scenario - that is humiliation and mirrors what was done to Nigel Clough which was poor timing.

Local Derby...anything can happen, IF he's still in charge, he could get the win, then again he may not. It's a shame for the bloke. Of course, I hope you lose, but I don't want to see SP terminated in those circumstances. IMO if Fawaz is thinking that he will do it if Forest lose to Derby then he MUST remove SP from

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    And where's my apology?
    Ok I'll apologise for your birth. Sorry everyone!

Btw why did you card tibbyram, he responded reasonably after I warned him?

[quote="Ramstein"]I can't believe the run your on, it's abysmal. I thought today you might get something as a bit of gee up for next weeks game. This loss just makes next weeks game the most pressurised game Pearce has been involved in as a manager.

Local Derby...anything can happen, IF he's still in charge, he could get the win, then again he may not. It's a shame for the bloke. Of course, I hope you lose, but I don't want to see SP terminated in those circumstances. IMO if Fawaz is thinking that he will do it if Forest lose to Derby then he MUST remove SP from

[quote="i961pie"]I can't believe the run your on, it's abysmal. I thought today you might get something as a bit of gee up for next weeks game. This loss just makes next weeks game the most pressurised game Pearce has been involved in as a manager.

Local Derby...anything can happen, IF he's still in charge, he could get the win, then again he may not. It's a shame for the bloke. Of course, I hope you lose, but I don't want to see SP terminated in those circumstances. IMO if Fawaz is thinking that he will do it if For

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    And where's my apology?
    Ok I'll apologise for your birth. Sorry everyone!

Btw why did you card tibbyram, he responded reasonably after I warned him?[/quote]

I'll tell you why

1. he carried on being an ass
    2. Not the night to be an ass
    3. it's obviously an old wind up account of only 47 posts in 4 years. A bottom drawer job
    4. this little dig sealed it.

I think pearce is doing a great job to be honest.

On a serious note though, I hope they don't sack him, we beat you next Saturday and get your legend sacked I wonder if you'll all be singing "we want our Billy back, we want our Billy back" unfinished business...

Screw him.

It's absolutely dire. Utter garbage and for me the buck stops with the Manager.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast