+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ARE WE GOING TO RE DO THE VOTE?

re: ARE WE GOING TO RE DO THE VOTE?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Should we vote every week depending on results?

No from me.
    the weekly vote
    It's a no from me again

My vote is still for Pearce to leave, particularly if he could leave on his own terms and with his head held high after yesterdays victory.

With that said, those three points have given us a bit of breathing space from the relegation zone so I now have a bit of sympathy for those that think we should wait until the summer to sack him.

However, anyone that thinks we'll ever play attractive football under Pearce or get promoted under him is living in a dream-world.

Quote Originally Posted by Raimondo_Ponte
    My vote is still for Pearce to leave, particularly if he could leave on his own terms and with his head held high after yesterdays victory.

With that said, those three points have given us a bit of breathing space from the relegation zone so I now have a bit of sympathy for those that think we should wait until the summer to sack him.

However, anyone that thinks we'll ever play attractive football under Pearce or get promoted under him is living in a dream-world.
    tut tut tut

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

tut tut tut [/quote]

Jury is still out Es***. One mauling of the sheep, doesn't hide a 20 game run of 2 wins.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345