+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It is possible

re: It is possible

No bluebird he's wally that refuses to listen and be subject to authority and reason. Clough was a wally too at times, but he had the record to prove it what does Davis have other than a play-off victory?

Clough could reason, he could and would realise his flaw, even Mourinho does the same, that's what makes them good managers.

Not Davis. Davis is only good under a siege mentality to bring some good from a group of players, beyond that he doesn't know what to do. He doesn't believe in youth, he's unable to motivate players to bring out their best ability - look at McGugan - it took Cotterril to find that out and McCleary as well.

He's our best manager since Clark, you're having laugh. Bassett and Hart were better than him, heck even McClaren has proved he's a better manager, look at how well Derby are playing. I can list at least 10 managers in this division alone who are better than Davis and as someone said, it's no wonder no one wants to employ him.

No Romanis, he WAS the best manager since Frank Clark.

You are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to mine.

As I said love him or hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird21

Why were Forest the only club that employed Davies in the last 6 years if he is so good?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird21

Aye we agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE

Why were Forest the only club that employed Davies in the last 6 years if he is so good?[/quote]

He couldnt work elsewhere whilst he still had unfinished business apparently. worrying he has yet to pop up anywhere. More unfinshed business at Florest possibly? Can he be the first manager in history to get 3 pay-offs from the same club?

Quote Originally Posted by su4eranio

Why were Forest the only club that employed Davies in the last 6 years if he is so good?[/quote]

He couldnt work elsewhere whilst he still had unfinished business apparently. worrying he has yet to pop up anywhere. More unfinshed business at Florest possibly? Can he be the first manager in history to get 3 pay-offs from the same club? [/quote]

Only possible if Trickytreereds becomes a handsome chap.

Well there's more chance of the Sahara freezing than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

He couldnt work elsewhere whilst he still had unfinished business apparently. worrying he has yet to pop up anywhere. More unfinshed business at Florest possibly? Can he be the first manager in history to get 3 pay-offs from the same club? [/quote]

Only possible if Trickytreereds becomes a handsome chap.

Well there's more chance of the Sahara freezing than that! [/quote]

I'm closer to Clooney.
    You I'm afraid are a Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    I did not think it was possible to be as bad as this lot but they proved me wrong, they must be the worst bunch of footballers Ihave ever seen (osbourn excluded) . They can't get by players, tackle players and always get the ball took of them, they can't see a good pass, in fact they are clueless. Some of the things they do and can't do are not the fault of the manager. Some of the responsability is the managers but the recent performances is down to the players and I think that some of them are just not good enough for a championship team. I can see derby getting 6 next week and a piont at fullam would be a miracal then we start the rellagation battle. I think we should have enough to stay up but it will be a hard struggle with this lot even with a new manager if pierce gets the sach...and he might

lol...download a spell checker...jeez, I bet the players can spell their managers correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

I'm closer to looney.

Fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass
    I did not think it was possible to be as bad as this lot but they proved me wrong, they must be the worst bunch of footballers Ihave ever seen (osbourn excluded) . They can't get by players, tackle players and always get the ball took of them, they can't see a good pass, in fact they are clueless. Some of the things they do and can't do are not the fault of the manager. Some of the responsability is the managers but the recent performances is down to the players and I think that some of them are just not good enough for a championship team. I can see derby getting 6 next week and a piont at fullam would be a miracal then we start the rellagation battle. I think we should have enough to stay up but it will be a hard struggle with this lot even with a new manager if pierce gets the sach...and he might

lol...download a spell checker...jeez, I bet the players can spell their managers nam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast