+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attn Plastic Jocks

re: Attn Plastic Jocks

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Says boor who gets to sit happily in pubs, whilst his daft bint wanders round famous shopping cities like Leeds and Dundee.
    Fixed.

I could of bin tempted as the Mighty Dale are doing rather well in this FA Cup Compe that seems to be running alongside Tazzy's, and our game is on the mighty broadcaster BT Sports on't Monday. I would of liked an road trip wiv Kelvo.

Unfortunately its the boys birfdee. I will be celebrating that instead of watching mongs goading Scoths.

Is it the 24th? If so, it's me birthday is that so I might come anlong..
    It's on the 31st imo - view external link

Oooops just noticed that the jocks are darn here, at Giggle Mews. That puts an whole different spin on it. I'm only gannin if Moorland is making the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by deezel
    Is it the 24th? If so, it's me birthday is that so I might come anlong..
    It's on the 31st imo[/quote]

I SHOULD KNOW WHEN MY BIRTHDAY IS FFS ****S SAKE.

Sez 24th on my list deez. Burton anway on 31st.

Word is it is on the 24th, but I'm sure if Bury turn up on the 31st we of an chance off of snatching an draw.

I am finding out if I can manage to get on an bus. I shall let youse know, but if the bus is gan at daft o'clock **** it 'cos I'll be on the beer the neet before to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    Oooops just noticed that the jocks are darn here, at Giggle Mews. That puts an whole different spin on it. I'm only gannin if Moorland is making the trip?
    Ace, you can drive. It's my birthday after all.

Hopefully boorlad won't be selfish and will turn up.

Ace, you can drive. It's my birthday after all.

Hopefully boorlad won't be selfish and will turn up.[/quote]

Well if he didernt then the chances are we'd be there on our own staring at our phones waiting for Kenny to let us* down. Although Deezel might show his face... What's says you Deez?

MY BAD...it is on the 24th

I shall be anttending and will be available for pre-match drinks and birthday banter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)