+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby prediction...

Derby prediction...

0-0, Abdoun to start the match a nil nil would be a great result for us but won't greatly improve our position, a win would be outstanding, a lucky win is what we need and would greatly improve confidence, but can't see it, a draw I would imagine would save SP's job, a Derby smacking will without doubt spell the end for SP, let's gamble with Abdoun and start him on the left, I presume Asombalonga is out injured?,

re: Derby prediction...

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    0-0, Abdoun to start the match a nil nil would be a great result for us but won't greatly improve our position, a win would be outstanding, a lucky win is what we need and would greatly improve confidence, but can't see it, a draw I would imagine would save SP's job, a Derby smacking will without doubt spell the end for SP, let's gamble with Abdoun and start him on the left, I presume Asombalonga is out injured?,
    Es***. I'll bet you your weight in pizza that Abdoun doesn't start. He won't play for the club again. His wages need to be gone.
    He would only tie up a squad place, so no.

Just let it go. - view external link

4 nil derby...i can just see us getting spanked

A player who's not played a senior game and even a lot of reserve games who's clearly not match fit, and he wants him to start? No Es*** it won't be a 0-0 it will be 6-7-0 if Abdoun starts.

Do be logical sometimes.

And for the rest, who might have been stunned or dazed by the Abdoun suggestion and unable to forecast the result, let's not forget the obvious implication of his 0-0 prediction.

You can safely rule out the draw from your considerations on how this match will end. And rather ominously - a clean sheet by us.

I'm taking the p*** regarding Abdoun for crying out loud, 0-0 sticks though mate,

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    A player who's not played a senior game and even a lot of reserve games who's clearly not match fit, and he wants him to start? No Es*** it won't be a 0-0 it will be 6-7-0 if Abdoun starts.

Do be logical sometimes.
    What's you prediction with abdoun In the team and without him in the team?its going to be hard to get him off the wage bill if he isn't playing!whos going to pay for him if he can't even get in a struggling forest side?putting him in the team would show that (even if not true) he is wanting to play and we are willing to play him.otherwise he will be here next season as well.

Although it pains me to say,I can see us getting smashed.
    We have to play better that we have to get anything out of this game. I have no expectations just look forward to a great match and hope we rise to the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

Do be logical sometimes.
    What's you prediction with abdoun In the team and without him in the team?its going to be hard to get him off the wage bill if he isn't playing!whos going to pay for him if he can't even get in a struggling forest side?putting him in the team would show that (even if not true) he is wanting to play and we are willing to play him.otherwise he will be here next season as well.[/quote] excellent point, but can't see him ever playing for us again as TTR's says, i'm with you i want him to play.

No use trying to play them at football,I would go for a 4-5-1, or 5-5-0 and try to hit them on the break, but as we need 20 shots to get one that won't work. If we go for 8-1-1 we might keep them down to 4... joking apart(ha ha) i think it will only be 2-0 loss

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast