+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has anyone paid for the Ad Free environment on here?

Has anyone paid for the Ad Free environment on here?

I find this whole ad thing so annoying and have come close to chucking it all in. Just wondering if anyone has paid up and is enjoying the ad free environment?
    Must admit I think it's a total rip off.

re: Has anyone paid for the Ad Free environment on here?

There are no adverts showing on any of my devices - not because I've paid, but because I have ******* installed.

Have you not tried it ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    I find this whole ad thing so annoying and have come close to chucking it all in. Just wondering if anyone has paid up and is enjoying the ad free environment?
    Must admit I think it's a total rip off.
    No I havn't paid it and as far as I know neither has anyone else. I agree it is annoying.

Until the bean-counters at Footymad Towers reinstate their anti-******* software, then ******* Plus really is the way to go. I don't have a single pop up or advert anywhere.

It works with Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Android and IE so, if one of those is your browser of choice, why not give it a try.

At the time all this nonsense was introduced it would not let you log on if you had *******er switched on. This is no longer the case! As Papa said, go down that route.

I haven't.

...nor me

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, I have an add at the top of the page and one down the bottom on every page. If i don't scroll all the way I never see them. The annoying bit is when I have to answer no to the ad free question when you log in and then it takes you back to the forum home so you have to find where you were before posting your reply!