+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Sir Jack

re: R.I.P Sir Jack

rip sir jack from wba fans

Shocked at the sad news. The club will never be out of his debt. A Wolves man through and through. R.I.P Sir Jack.

Really sad day... RIP Sir Jack..and thank you for what you did for my,our team..

From boyhood fan to owner and President, a fantastic journey.

God Bless you Sir Jack

RIP Sir Jack...
    Football a lot poorer with your passing...
    Sad day...

You loved your club. RIP sir.

R.I.P. Sir Jack.

Backed his passion for the club he loved with his own hard earned cash. My condolences to his family, friends and all the Wolves fans.

R.I.P Sir Jack.

Thank You.

R.i.P Sir Jack a great great Wolves man,hope he gets the respect he deserves from both sets of supporters tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_Bstard
    I decided the man who saved Wolves deserved an RIP thread of his own not a place in the celebrity thread. Hope nobody minds.
    I can't see it being a problem, mate. The real Wolves Number One Fan deserves his own thread.

RIP Sir Jack and thanks for all you did for the Wolves.

Arguably the most Important man in the history of Wolverhampton Wanderers and a great deal of the Reason the club exists today, as has been said A Great Man, A Great Patriot and also A Great Custodian and more importantly Fan of this Fantastic Club
    RIP Sir (Union) Jack Hayward.

The way I always remember Sir Jack...

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2rcxsgl.jpg[/I

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)