+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Bowyer says he needs to replace Ryan Tunnicliffe?

re: Gary Bowyer says he needs to replace Ryan Tunnicliffe?

Quote Originally Posted by champs95

Thats certainly my stance. And I assumed other than Auks I was on my own.
    Bloody hell champs there ya go again "Me and Aucks" ..."Aucks and Me" all getting a bit cliquie if you ask me.

Only pulling yer leg mate, glad to see you back posting...you are back right ? anyway I have a theory why you seem to have periodic meltdowns, have you had you're Blood/Bovril levels checked recently ? if you let it drop too low it can be quite harmful when having a heated footy related debate ya know

To be honest, I would like nothing better than for GB to prove the majority wrong and effect a major improvement in performance and results. I still think there have been lots of positives in what he has done for the Club, and I reckon most of his signings have been sound. It is the fine detail where he seems to have slipped up...
    You have spoken for the vast majority there Aucks [/
    quote]

Thats certainly my stance. And I assumed other than Auks I was on my own.[/quote]

Nope, this is what all have us have been saying. It's just at the end of the day, right now what's happening isn't good enough. That doesn't mean he's not trying and not a decent bloke. But the issue of motivation and questionable substitutions, (made I'm sure with the best of intentions) isn't producing the type of football that needed to be built upon from the end

Quote Originally Posted by MillHillRover

Bloody hell champs there ya go again "Me and Aucks" ..."Aucks and Me" all getting a bit cliquie if you ask me.
    Full of bloody cliques this place

Quote Originally Posted by MillHillRover

Only pulling yer leg mate, glad to see you back posting...you are back right ? anyway I have a theory why you seem to have periodic meltdowns, have you had you're Blood/Bovril levels checked recently ? if you let it drop too low it can be quite harmful when having a heated footy related debate ya know [/quote]

excellent Milly!!! that really did make me laugh!! You have gotten to know me very well over't years and know excatly what to say, and when to say it!! Clearly my Bovril intake needs looking into!!

Any fk you lot, let me back into your clique

Only pulling yer leg mate, glad to see you back posting...you are back right ? anyway I have a theory why you seem to have periodic meltdowns, have you had you're Blood/Bovril levels checked recently ? if you let it drop too low it can be quite harmful when having a heated footy related debate ya know [/quote]

excellent Milly!!! that really did make me laugh!! You have gotten to know me very well over't years and know excatly what to say, and when to say it!! Clearly my Bovril intake needs looking into!!

Any fk you lot, let me back into your clique [/quote]

sighssss if you insist ...

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o

Any fk you lot, let me back into your clique [/quote]

sighssss if you insist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)