+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gartside in Court?

Gartside in Court?

Surely not !

Our Phil wouldn't, couldn't do anything wrong !

Get get a link to work. Go to www.theguardian.com and follow the links to Bolton

re: Gartside in Court?

Let's hope they lock him up this time and we finally see the back of the leech!

It's the same old sh1te rehashed in a private prosecution by that **** McGill.

To be honest it's getting almost as boring as BWFC's debt.

All it does is give yet another platform to people who insist on going on and on about fkin Gartside. Sick of hearing about him. There's fk all we can do about him.

Thanks for posting it Peter

According to the article Gartside is appearing in court next month,facing 5 charges of perjury,1 charge of fraud and 500 charges of being a kunt.
    Whilst I am here what has happened to Mo Choudry?

Just watching Preston game Beckford has scored its 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by winsomeyen
    According to the article Gartside is appearing in court next month,facing 5 charges of perjury,1 charge of fraud and 500 charges of being a kunt.
    Funny!! 500 charges of being a ...

Mo? Nobody seems to have a clue. He just vanished. Only person who might know is stan van nel?? They appeared to be mates and talked to each other outside this board

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Funny!! 500 charges of being a ...

Mo? Nobody seems to have a clue. He just vanished. Only person who might know is stan van nel?? They appeared to be mates and talked to each other outside this board[/quote]fck me stan the pompous man has killed mo.

This will be an interesting saga I suppose.

does anyone know if the case is in the publics interst with the cps or fraud squad involved or is it a civil case again !

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Mo? Nobody seems to have a clue. He just vanished. Only person who might know is stan van nel?? They appeared to be mates and talked to each other outside this board

We only exchanged a few e-mails Jimmy.

I believe but don't know for definite, that he knocked it on the head because 'supposed fellow Wanderers' were asking for him at home and away games, not for friendly reasons either.

I also think that he posts on another Bolton forum, but again I don't know for definite.

He's still the best moderator ever to moderate on Footymad.

Ah, OK stan, wondered why he'd gone.

Never heard of anyone asking about him at games, particularly anyone on here that I know personally, but if someone did then fair enough if that's his reason.

I don't look at any other boards as you seem to have to register just to view them so wouldn't know if he's popped up elsewhere

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)