+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bl...dy hell Quite on here

Bl...dy hell Quite on here

Just taking a look back on here after a while -very quite

re: Bl...dy hell Quite on here

Been like this for months mate. Think it's down to site problems,adverts,lack of interest due to the present chinese owners etc.
    Shame really it used to be a cracking site.

KRO

Really chaps you should consider the QUALITY not the quantity of the posts!!

We're mostly around, lurking. Since we stopped interacting with the vile board it all went very quiet - maybe that was partially down to the sad deaths of Toff and Gloo.
    They could be pains at times and Toff especially would get the mardy's with us if he was banned or rebuked for going too far, but they certainly got things moving.

KRO

I had no idea about Toff, that's really sad news. I had a few ding dongs on here, (or there board) with him but he did make me laugh now & again.
    When did he pass away, any idea of his first as I am just wondering - as I knew a Villa mad guy who died recently who would have fitted the user Toff.

Taken from the villa board. FAO 40 year old blue.

Posted 11 Jul 2011 10:28
    re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: FAO Villa Toff
    It is with the greatest sadness that I have to inform you all of the passing of Villa Toff.

I can not believe that this has happened so quickly, details are still a bit vague as to exactly when and where this tragic event took place, I will let you all know more when I can.

I only had the pleasue of knowing and working with him for about 12 months but I can honestly say that he was one of the funniest and best friends I have ever had, he would always go out of his way to help in any way that he could.

I will never forget this legend of a man.

Toff (bob) Gloo (Roy) Harrison I believe .
    Both fantastic posters on these boards, Sadly missed for the banter.
    KRO

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)