+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shock em to the core...

re: Shock em to the core...

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE
    If Forest pack the midfield against Derby i can't see a reason why we can't defeat them in there own backyard,Burke Lansbury Osborn Teshe and Vaughan, these players are more the capable of causing Derby problems, interesting battle between Lansbury and Boris Johnson is on the cards and as usual Boris will be running around like a headless chicken and Lans should stand back and let him run around and hit a brick wall, Dawkings the donkey is likely to be in the Derby squad as their holding player, Antonio is likely to be our lone striker and as spaces come available he can exploit them and get a few chances late on, as for Las this is his chance to prove himself, we can do this it's not to late for a play off push, getting excited now. COYR
    Es*** you legend![/quote] is that what she told ya

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Who's being mardy?

How ironic you mention banter valet boy, will we still be allowed banter tomorrow round about 3pm onwards or will Romanis or TTR ban the banter citing it as repetitive ******** (TTR's words not mine)

You see you call for the banter but only when it suits

If we get smashed, then by all means milk it. But remember how you put it and who it might upset.
    I will no doubt have the chalk board eraser ready, for any silliness.[/quote]

IF we smash you, it's going to upset some on here regardless how it's put, so could you give some suggestions that show good form?[/quote]

FFS, I know you have to have song sheets to help you sing. Now you want a banter guide to help you use a football forum?

I need a lye down.[/quote]

What is a "lye" down? Pray tell.

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE
    Who's being mardy?

How ironic you mention banter valet boy, will we still be allowed banter tomorrow round about 3pm onwards or will Romanis or TTR ban the banter citing it as repetitive ******** (TTR's words not mine)

You see you call for the banter but only when it suits

If we get smashed, then by all means milk it. But remember how you put it and who it might upset.
    I will no doubt have the chalk board eraser ready, for any silliness.[/quote]

IF we smash you, it's going to upset some on here regardless how it's put, so could you give some suggestions that show good form?[/quote]

You're not allowed to upset anyone so I suggest you let them win for change.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    we can do this it's not to late for a play off push, getting excited now. COYR

Please take that final part back.
    You have the Indian sign about you.

Interesting battle between Lansbury and Hughes,
    Yeah The weakling went of injured,
    Shock em to the core,
    We certainly did that, still buzzing after that great 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Shock em to the core,
    Why do you always go on about Hughes is something bothering you?

Ps congratulations on you win today that's 3 wins in 21 games sounds so much better also you have the added bonus of keeping your manager for a while longer (cough)

That was 2 in 20 before the game and dierby couldn't even score today against us . So who's blushing now then .

Quote Originally Posted by nickyd63
    Shock em to the core,

Ps congratulations on you win today that's 3 wins in 21 games sounds so much better also you have the added bonus of keeping your manager for a while longer (cough) [/quote] I bet tonight you feel like a turkey with Bernard Matthews looking at it I don't feel sorry for you for one bit, was you one of those who predicted a 7-nil win?, that defeat for you tonight may spell the end of the season for you, just to let you know I feel on top of the world this evening and watching Derby suffer will live for me for a long time, enjoy your evening

Quote Originally Posted by nickyd63
    Shock em to the core,

Ps congratulations on you win today that's 3 wins in 21 games sounds so much better also you have the added bonus of keeping your manager for a while longer (cough) [/quote]
    1 shot on target against a **** forest team struggling and on the slide?doenst that concern you nicky?also we scored all three goals today,doesn't that concern you as well?we had more shots at goal and more shots on target and we are playing very poor,doenst that concern you as well?worrying times ahead for you lot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12