+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pyshy's Place

Pyshy's Place

Took a swatch over at pyshy's place to see how the banter was going and who was partying it up over there.

Turns out, the place is like a ****ing graveyard!!

Well done, captain pushy pants!

re: Pyshy's Place

he's not rising to the bait now he's been made a mod.

#thebiggerman

*hel kel.

Wilson_Wilson, you are a card. Unfortunately it's the joker. Today was quiet on my board; there was little to talk about, and all my regulars are gainfully employed. You and JoJo, eh? You're both too scared to post over on Carlisle Mad, even though I'll be happy to give you a fair hearing. Take no notice of Josephine though. If you compare the Carlisle board to here, where you choose to play your juvenile games, you'll find that the average thread here gets less than 100 views, while over there it's nearer 500. People choose to show an interest in quality.

Josephine and Christine. If you have anything constructive to say, you'll be very welcome on the board that people are starting to take an interest in. And which, if you' care to check, was virtually dead before I stepped in. It's a long-term project but people are already far more interested in it's content than in listening to you two talking ****e.

Anyway. The smell of skips here is getting on my nerves. Have a WON

Aye, right you are pyshy!

There was one guy posting there, Jay, but he told you to **** off and left, didn't he??

Probably couldn't stand the stench of stale piss!

Who are you moderating over there anyway? Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    If you compare the Carlisle board to here, where you choose to play your juvenile games, you'll find that the average thread here gets less than 100 views, while over there it's nearer 500. People choose to show an interest in quality.
    Don't kid yourself on, pyshey!

Any thread over at The Urinal that has "hundreds of views" is because the threads have been stagnating for weeks if not months. Even just bots would ping them that amount of times!

Here, we have a much, much higher turnover of threads, because PEOPLE ACUTALLY POST HERE!!

Yet another one of captain pushy pants delusions bites the dust!

'my regulars'?

listen to bet gilroy.

it's a footy forum, pyshy pants, not the rovers return.

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam
    If you compare the Carlisle board to here, where you choose to play your juvenile games, you'll find that the average thread here gets less than 100 views, while over there it's nearer 500. People choose to show an interest in quality.
    Don't kid yourself on, pyshey!

Any thread over at The Urinal that has "hundreds of views" is because the threads have been stagnating for weeks if not months. Even just bots would ping them that amount of times!

Here, we have a much, much higher turnover of threads, because PEOPLE ACUTALLY POST HERE!!

Yet another one of captain pushy pants delusions bites the dust!

[/quote]

You have a higher turnover of threads because people ignore them. Only a handful of views because people can't be arsed with your lies and jealousy.

More than 700 views for the thread on the link, in less than a week . And that's on

Quote Originally Posted by footy_le_bordel
    he's not rising to the bait now he's been made a mod.

#thebiggerman

*hel kel.
    Deary me, Christine. Still, looks like you had another belting Friday night doesn't it. Sat on a football message board until the wee hours with me in your thoughts at all times. I'm staggered you can't pull a woman, I really am. Haven't you even got a mate you can go for a weekend pint with?

Tragic.

Toodles

Aye kel. What sort of sad act spends two hours visiting a thread that she started 1000 times?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Aye kel. What sort of sad act spends two hours visiting a thread that she started 1000 times?
    that's not quite what happened, pyshy pants.

you went viral, and this time it wasn't herpes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast