+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Global warming a fabel?

Global warming a fabel?

Man-made “climate change” is largely a myth promoted by politicians to scare the public into accepting a vast expansion of government to supposedly stop “global warming.”

Global warming is a manufactured problem played up by the government to instigate a public reaction – fear – the government then exploits to offer a predetermined solution: the expansion of government at the public’s expense.

This strategy, now known as the Hegelian Dialectic, has been used successfully by politicians for millennia to expand government, which can only grow at the expense of individual liberties.

The Bush administration used the strategy successfully in 2003 when it gained enough public support for the invasion of ***q by claiming the country had weapons of mass destruction, and the war ultimately expanded the military-industrial complex and America’s emerging police state.

Today “global warming” is used as the bogey man because it allows the United Nations to scare the world’s population into bel

re: Global warming a fabel?

I have always believed and said that global warming was a load of bollox and a big con Gaz.

When the scientific community of all nations are all completely united it's no con. There's just lots of ostriches about including you with their heads buried in the sand. Forget the politicians they are not the ones doing the research.

Sorry guys.. I just don't buy in to all this global,warming theory..

Though I do believe our planet will be blown apart by a meteor storm next year..

And for your information every Scientist of every Nations is not agreeing with global warming at all, and don't try and split hairs with me, I know Politicians have not done research on the matter, god they cannot even do research on the job's they are employed to do, I was merely stating all Governments cash in on the hyped up theories.

The world has been in existence for Million's of years, its called nature which has its cycle.

This is about the 3rd thread you have disagreed with me, I don't mind that at all, I thrive on difference of opinions, even you implying I'm burying my head in the sand, what galls me is with the other 2 threads you tend to give up on the argument when facts seem to disagree with yours, I do hope this is not going to be another subject you give up on.

I thought his reply was weak and a bit rude

Heads in sand???? hmmmm rude indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    And for your information every Scientist of every Nations is not agreeing with global warming at all, and don't try and split hairs with me, I know Politicians have not done research on the matter, god they cannot even do research on the job's they are employed to do, I was merely stating all Governments cash in on the hyped up theories.

The world has been in existence for Million's of years, its called nature which has its cycle.

This is about the 3rd thread you have disagreed with me, I don't mind that at all, I thrive on difference of opinions, even you implying I'm burying my head in the sand, what galls me is with the other 2 threads you tend to give up on the argument when facts seem to disagree with yours, I do hope this is not going to be another subject you give up on.
    Of course nature has it's cycles but it also has it's exclusions. We have been handing out exclusions to many of our co-inhabitants for quite a while now

Thanks for replying Akwesasne, I enjoy picking at a bone with someone who has different opinions than myself, But, maybe you have been brought up better than me by your parents or had a much better education but some time's I cannot understand what the hell you are saying, exclusions ?

I'll answer your last question which was "Could we adapt to another change"? Nature has its own agenda regardless of what we do or don't do and nothing will/can stand in its way, another ice age ? another mass heat age ? mass earthquakes ? a mass epidemic ? a meteorite strike ? To some these may seem drastic things and believe they will not happen, But IMO I believe any of the above can and will happen.

Will we adapt ? we will try as all animals are equipped to try to survive but Nature like time waits for no one and the biggest will in the world will not stop whatever it wants to do.

Like I have stated a lot of Scientists don't believe in global warming, just the same as there are many that do, my

[quote="Altobelli"]Thanks for replying Akwesasne, I enjoy picking at a bone with someone who has different opinions than myself, But, maybe you have been brought up better than me by your parents or had a much better education but some time's I cannot understand what the hell you are saying, exclusions ?

I'll answer your last question which was "Could we adapt to another change"? Nature has its own agenda regardless of what we do or don't do and nothing will/can stand in its way, another ice age ? another mass heat age ? mass earthquakes ? a mass epidemic ? a meteorite strike ? To some these may seem drastic things and believe they will not happen, But IMO I believe any of the above can and will happen.

Will we adapt ? we will try as all animals are equipped to try to survive but Nature like time waits for no one and the biggest will in the world will not stop whatever it wants to do.

Like I have stated a lot of Scientists don't believe in global warmi

Now I understand what you mean by exclusions

I understand all in your last post and agree, but strongly object to your statement "Global warming is now accepted as fact" and I will reiterate, Not by all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast