+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So where's our dear friends from Derby and Notts?

re: So where's our dear friends from Derby and Notts?

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    To be fair Joe Pratt, doesn't come unless there is a chance to post his one line drivel. Also Nutts haven't played yet, so he won't commit himself.

Just back duk,we wun. Must admit, you red dogs scored 3 great goals. Back to normal again on Wednesday

TTR ban this Twonk PLEASE!

Credit to you red dogs, dead and buried on 1st half performance, but SP did something right at half time cos you were a different team! Out fought us in every dept 2nd half

Losing Will was a massive game changer for us, but you still had to break us down and score,. Choker to have lost all 3 pts, especially so late. Always makes it all the more sweeter for you!

Osborne...total quality. How does he not start every game??

I am here..glad Forest won today because it earned me quite a few quid from the bookies...been saying all week to Forest work mates that Forest would win and not one of them believed me..so I stuck a few quid on Pearce and Co to win so cheers and savour the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by su4eranio
    Credit to you red dogs, dead and buried on 1st half performance, but SP did something right at half time cos you were a different team! Out fought us in every dept 2nd half

Losing Will was a massive game changer for us, but you still had to break us down and score,. Choker to have lost all 3 pts, especially so late. Always makes it all the more sweeter for you!

Osborne...total quality. How does he not start every game??
    Bet it was even more of a choker that a derby lad popped in the winner!
    I don't no how you saw the game but I did feel like we were under much pressure first half and thought it was quite easy,I think you played some better football in the first but never felt threatened
    One thing I would like to point out and this is to all football fans it's osborn not osbourne Osborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    can't speak for our Derby friends but most Notts fans will be celebrating us winning at last.

Actually smally, Ramondo, hoodie, superanio etc, I'm not referring to you guys. It's ones like Briscoe et al, who only pop in during matches in progress, the moment they know we've lost.

They're probably locked up in the cells facing charges of assault and criminal damage.

We are all too busy discussing our own win.

Deighted you won and SP now gets a stay of execution to carry on the sterling work he's doing for you

yes you deserved the win on saturday. Derby didnt play very well.
    Whats that now 3 wins out of 21 or something !! you must be delighted

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast