+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Real Deal?

re: The Real Deal?

[quote="Charlie_Wayman"]The Real Deal ? - it is beginning to look that way. Maybe we are frightened to dream. As Jose Fonte said, one game at a time. Yes it could go t*ts up but the club seems to have an inner belief that I have never sensed before in a lifetime supporting Saints. When I was a lad my Dad once said to me, if you are going to follow the Saints enjoy the good times because there will be plenty of bad times. That was certainly true in the past. But we have had 6 years of steady improvement with two promotions, now established in the Premiership and possibly a European qualification. The achievement of the past week is truly magnificent, three tough away games in six days and three wins. Although it didn't seem it at the time, I am now quite glad we got knocked out of the League Cup otherwise there would be yet another match this midweek. At least the squad can have a well earned rest for a few days. Very Happy Times. 2015 could be very special[/

Well we keep out running the so called experts.

They thought we would be lucky not to get relegated after the summer

Then they thought it was just a fluke and the wheels would come off

Then they put it down to the fixture list because we 'hadn't played anyone' yet

Then they said the slide has started when we lost few games in a row

...and on Friday I heard the prediction for the Newcastle game which said we couldn't win because of the players we have out injured.

I'm not sure how we keep beating the odds ...and I don't really care. What a ride.

Just enjoying the ride and looking forward to the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Just enjoying the ride and looking £forward to the next game.

Agreed, but why cant the games kick off at 9.00am so I can watch them live in the early evening au time?

Quote Originally Posted by ozsaint1976
    Just enjoying the ride and looking £forward to the next game.

Agreed, but why cant the games kick off at 9.00am so I can watch them live in the early evening au time?[/quote]

We must be due to be the Saturday early game?

Hope not. I hate the early kick off's. A real pain to make kick off.

Anyway the early game tends to be the undercard. The best teams get the late spot. - view external link

We are awesome and 95% of other fans sudden 2nd club. Proud to be a Saint right now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12